Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Smoker

5,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Hey I don't yet understand the works of gaia, I would appreciate advice, new friends, etc. Thank you loves! heart

Animal Lover

9,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯

Hello and Welcome!
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I love to make new friends. heart

¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯

Phantom

Forever Soulless
Hey I don't yet understand the works of gaia, I would appreciate advice, new friends, etc. Thank you loves! heart

Hi there, Soulless! You'll have lots of fun around here in the forums. You could join a guild- they're great for roleplaying. You could try a hand at some games too. You can meet new friends in the virtual Gaia Towns and buy cool items for your avatar in the shops. There's also achievements to keep you busy. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to quote this post- that'll get my attention. I'll try to help the best I can! heart

Kmais
Welcome to Gaia! Comment on forums to get money so you can dress your avi...do daily chances in the top right corner and daily cash treats with the tv looking thing, as well as daily cash deals to buy special items in the cash shop!

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The quickest way to earn gold is to play booty grab at the aquarium forum. The top threads are high-yeild tanks that are currently active, and it moves fast, so there are always tanks to play - there is also no limit on how many times you can play in a day.

I'm also fond of Tiles. It gives you tickets instead of gold, which are worth about 5 gold a piece on the market place.
Welcome ♥
Pm me if you need any help or to be friends. Welcome to Gaia. smile

Big Fairy

Forever Soulless

Hey man, welcome to the madness. I'm Hex, feel free to ask me stuff about stuff. You can usually find me either playing Zomg or here on the forums.

Enjoy your stay. biggrin
welcome to gaia
Forever Soulless

If you're looking for gold, post in the forums as much as possible. smile ZOMG (past lvl 5 ingame) & Bump are good to gain quick gold as well.

Enjoy your stay on Gaia!
Forever Soulless

I'm also new here. We can be friends! biggrin heart

AFK Waifu's Husbando

Single Seeker

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_bigheart

Undead Businesswoman

Forever Soulless

Welcome! :3

Greedy Smoker

5,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
SpookyMaroon
Forever Soulless

Welcome! :3

Wow! that is super kawaii! <3 did you draw it?

Lonely Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
Forever Soulless

welcome to gaia!! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces