Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Canine

piercethesirens
Hi there! I'm Daniela but feel free to call me Danny or Ranny. I'm new here and have no clue what I'm doing. xD

A lot of people on dA had one so I decided to make one. My friend is making one later too so hopefully she'll come here later. heart

Welcome to Gaia then! ;D
Hope you enjoy it. (:

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
piercethesirens
Hi there! I'm Daniela but feel free to call me Danny or Ranny. I'm new here and have no clue what I'm doing. xD

A lot of people on dA had one so I decided to make one. My friend is making one later too so hopefully she'll come here later. heart

oh that's nice :3 you'll find that the art community here on gaia is really strong as well

Tipsy Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Thanks for all the welcomes you guys. The people and the whole site seems pretty nice. smile

Eloquent Elocutionist

piercethesirens

Welcome. I'm only here for achievements.

Dangerous Gaian

9,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
piercethesirens

Ello Danny x3 welcome to Gaia~!

Popular Friend

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
piercethesirens

HI^^

Friendly Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
piercethesirens

Welcome to gaia. ^^

Wheezing Noob

piercethesirens

Welcome! Playing with friends would be awesome. I tried to get mine to play but they said no. emo

Tipsy Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Erisca
piercethesirens

Welcome! Playing with friends would be awesome. I tried to get mine to play but they said no. emo

Aw sad You should unleash some ninja powers onto them and make them join.

Thanks for all the welcomes you guys!

Auron Stormblade's Princess

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
piercethesirens

I understand why a lot of dA members would want an account here in Gaia. Have you seen the Marketplace? It's chock full of really STYLISH clothes. And they update with new items nearly every WEEK.

Welcome to Gaia! ^_^

Tipsy Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Shexylle Stradivari
piercethesirens

I understand why a lot of dA members would want an account here in Gaia. Have you seen the Marketplace? It's chock full of really STYLISH clothes. And they update with new items nearly every WEEK.

Welcome to Gaia! ^_^

Oh that's cool. I think I'm gonna be here for the forums and posting drawings. Thanks for the welcome. whee

1_Toko_Jin_1's Kouhai

Hello, nice to meet you! blaugh

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
piercethesirens

Welcome Danny-chan~

Dedicated Aggressor

piercethesirens

Welcome, Comrade Danny.

As a long-time member of Gaia, I can tell you that it's quite a good site to be on. We have loads to do here, and many different Gaian subcultures. I hope you find this site to be to your liking and enjoy your time here. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff