Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't been on this site since like 2010 but recently decided to check it out again after a friend told me she still plays it. I'm Cody if anyone wants to be my friend on here cool
Hi Cody!
We're glad you decided to come back

Witty Bloodsucker

Welcome back!

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
how about that...i just came back after a long time, too! smile

Generous Smoker

Nail209
I haven't been on this site since like 2010 but recently decided to check it out again after a friend told me she still plays it. I'm Cody if anyone wants to be my friend on here cool

welcome back, lovely!
Welcome back!

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
~ * H E L L O * ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!!

Lionheart

Welcome back
Nail209
Hey! You can add me! I been on this since 2006 on and off.
emotion_c8 I'm new again too. I've been visiting this site off and on since middle school. I'm now out of school completely. Haha, so with the spare time I have every once and a while I get on here. Well, yeah anyways welcome back. smile

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
Nail209

Welcome Back!!

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome back to Gaia online, Cody-san. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile
        Welcome back! I'm in the same boat. I quit for awhile but I just end up crawling back.
        lol

In a relationship with TM Is Watching

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
Nail209
Let me say , Welcome to Gaia. If at any time you are feel lost and need someone to ask questions please feel free to Message me. Also I run a Chairty forum right now that our main goal is to hell 1000 New gaian members. Feel free to stop by and say hello and remember we are here to help!

TM

Help Us to Help Others Goal 1000 Gaia Members
Oh hey, same here! Except the last time i played was in like... 2008

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out