Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello. my name is mei. i'm soo confused of what i'm supposed to do. i'm from california. i'm 11 years old. i don't know what to do. i need gold. i have only this dress. i'm confused and i don't know what to do. help.. any ways i'm a sixth grader and i heart manga. i don't know what to do. gosh.. anyways i'm pretty desperate to have friends. anyways i love to read. i'm probaly waay younger than u ppl. please pm me
Hi there... being new is scary.. whee heart
lil_azn_shorty_68
hello. my name is mei. i'm soo confused of what i'm supposed to do. i'm from california. i'm 11 years old. i don't know what to do. i need gold. i have only this dress. i'm confused and i don't know what to do. help.. any ways i'm a sixth grader and i heart manga. i don't know what to do. gosh.. anyways i'm pretty desperate to have friends. anyways i love to read. i'm probaly waay younger than u ppl. please pm me

hi I'd heart 2 be ur friend^^just pm me.
hi, welcome to Gaia! blaugh PM if u want.
Hi what's up. PM me if u want. 3nodding
First thing, don't go and tell everyone who you are. Only tell that to people you know like from school. Don't tell your age or where you are really from. I'd like to say the world is nice and everyone is great, but thats not true. There are bad people and you need to be careful. But try to have some fun!

Dangerous Raider

hi ill be your friend pm me anytime you want blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas