Welcome to Gaia! ::

Totally pm me boys wink !!!
This type of post is not allowed here, please take it to chatterbox
Quote:
Threads that DO NOT belong on the Welcome to Gaia forum:

- "I want friends/Make friends here" threads. If you want to meet people and make friends because you are new, please post on the Welcome to GAIA! INTRODUCE yourself and make FRIENDS here! Sticky thread, or try the Chatterbox forum as you can post anything you want there (as long as it's not against the rules). Personally I think that making friends doesn't involve making a thread asking for them. You get to know people by sharing interests, like posting on forums whose subject you enjoy, such as the Art, Music, Anime and Sports forums. Read terradi's "How to Make Friends & Keep Them" guide on the 3rd post of that sticky thread.
These kind of threads, along with "I want a Boyfriend/Girlfriend" threads, will be moved to the Chatterbox forum.
It's okay if you ask to make friends on your Introduction thread, but don't make one just to make friends.

- "Donate to me/Give me gold" threads. Please direct these kind of threads to the Charity subforum. You can ONLY ask/beg for items and gold there, not thru PMs either. It's a warnable offense to do that.
On the same page, "Giveaway" threads belong on the Charity forum as well. This encourages beggers to go there to look for free items specifically and not to beg anywhere else.

- "I'm bored/want to chat" threads. There's a forum specifically for chatting, the Chatterbox, so please go there if you are bored and just want to chitchat. Same with "Bars and Hangout" threads, they belong on the Chatterbox or Commerce forums.

You're 14 and want a Boyfriend? Wait until you hit puberty.
u need to take this to the chatterbox
Dasura

It has been scientifically proven that teenagers, particularly females, are reching age of puberty earlier and earlier. Just thought I'd let you know.. domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
Quote:

...ouch!

I don't know about boyfriend, but please PM me if you need another friend blaugh
whats all this about needing a boyfriend!!! most girls usually have boyfriends by 14. anyway im single! wink cool
Chibaki-san
Dasura

It has been scientifically proven that teenagers, particularly females, are reching age of puberty earlier and earlier. Just thought I'd let you know.. domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

how do u know all this? r u a girl?
u don't need u want! just wait until someone asks u don't look for them they will always come to u if u let them!
keisha01
u don't need u want! just wait until someone asks u don't look for them they will always come to u if u let them!
Really?
Dasura
This type of post is not allowed here, please take it to chatterbox
Quote:
Threads that DO NOT belong on the Welcome to Gaia forum:

- "I want friends/Make friends here" threads. If you want to meet people and make friends because you are new, please post on the Welcome to GAIA! INTRODUCE yourself and make FRIENDS here! Sticky thread, or try the Chatterbox forum as you can post anything you want there (as long as it's not against the rules). Personally I think that making friends doesn't involve making a thread asking for them. You get to know people by sharing interests, like posting on forums whose subject you enjoy, such as the Art, Music, Anime and Sports forums. Read terradi's "How to Make Friends & Keep Them" guide on the 3rd post of that sticky thread.
These kind of threads, along with "I want a Boyfriend/Girlfriend" threads, will be moved to the Chatterbox forum.
It's okay if you ask to make friends on your Introduction thread, but don't make one just to make friends.

- "Donate to me/Give me gold" threads. Please direct these kind of threads to the Charity subforum. You can ONLY ask/beg for items and gold there, not thru PMs either. It's a warnable offense to do that.
On the same page, "Giveaway" threads belong on the Charity forum as well. This encourages beggers to go there to look for free items specifically and not to beg anywhere else.

- "I'm bored/want to chat" threads. There's a forum specifically for chatting, the Chatterbox, so please go there if you are bored and just want to chitchat. Same with "Bars and Hangout" threads, they belong on the Chatterbox or Commerce forums.

hahahahaheheh. saying things like that can be dangerous. and whats the matter? cant get a real boyfriend*snikers*
keisha01
Chibaki-san
Dasura

how do u know all this? r u a girl?
*coughs* eek
go to chatterbox PLZ
ummm **poke**
keisha01
wise words 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces