Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4

priya yume's Senpai

Dapper Phantom

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello welcome to gaia! Like you said their is a LOT to do here on gaia it seems endless for awhile. I am a HUGE fan of anime/manga in fact i cosplay for money, i am a pro cosplayer!

Precious Tactician

12,000 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Boblitt Lovelace
hey hey hey!! i'm boblitt, but most people call me bobby! ^o^
i'm really completely super-duper new to this website but it seems a lot of fun and i hope to make lots of friends (on that note, feel free to talk to me or send me friend requests! i'm super-duper friendly as well)!

i don't really know where to get started, there's so much to see so much to do here! i briefly switched through the different tabs and it looks like there's mangas to read so i think i might start there, if there's any things you absolutely want me to see you should direct me towards them though! ahh, everything is so exciting!!

um um um, i really like manga and anime and you should totally talk to me about that (but only if you want to goodness) and i loooove games, i'm the achievement hoarder/explorer type in games, so i won't rest until i've seen every string of text and every pokémon in the pokédex >w<

gosh i don't know what else to say, hello i guess!!
hiii & add me?
Kitten_whisker
Yeah, I'm an achievement whore like you, I spend my life getting useless achievements whee But I love it!

Ahh that's cool, I need to watch Chi's Sweet Home! I used to read a lot of manga but yeah, I don't have time for it anymore >w< And there was some that was hard to understand what was going on (mostly due to poor translation) so it's usually just easier/quicker to watch the anime xd
The latest one I've been watching is Trigun, but I can never seem to finish a series because I get distracted and start watching a different anime D;

Psshh I don't care whether they are good for combat or not, they're so darn cute! Heh sweatdrop
Good luck on beating them! Should be interesting ;3
Do you cosplay often?
chi's sweet home is literally the most adorabe thing! i think someone who loves cute kitties like you would really enjoy it >w<

and no, this is my second cosplay ever! i'm a little nervous about the con coming up! 3nodding
Pitch The Nightmare King
Hello welcome to gaia! Like you said their is a LOT to do here on gaia it seems endless for awhile. I am a HUGE fan of anime/manga in fact i cosplay for money, i am a pro cosplayer!
ahhh, thank you! and cool, then i guess i can look up to you with my halfbaked cosplay and hope i get as good as that one day! whee

Emi_Xue
hiii & add me?
hey there! and sure thing.

priya yume's Senpai

Dapper Phantom

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Boblitt Lovelace
/quote] Hey we all start off somewhere. I was REALLY crappy back in middle school but i have gotton better over the years.
karashi1
Ello
yo

Pitch The Nightmare King
Hey we all start off somewhere. I was REALLY crappy back in middle school but i have gotton better over the years.
i run an art support blog, and a ot of questions i get are about overcoming feeling bad about your own art, because there's people who are "better" at it. skill level isn't about age, it's about experience and passion combined, you shouldn't worry if you're not even close to being at your artistic peak yet when you've only just turned an adult! i know that, and i know i have the potential to get better at things! /u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff