Add me. You're interesting.
sure thing!

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Boblitt Lovelace
sylveon, the newly announced pokémon for xy! you can see the wips here, if you're interested.

Oh cool

Adored Flatterer

10,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Junior Trader 100
Boblitt Lovelace
hey hey hey!! i'm boblitt, but most people call me bobby! ^o^
i'm really completely super-duper new to this website but it seems a lot of fun and i hope to make lots of friends (on that note, feel free to talk to me or send me friend requests! i'm super-duper friendly as well)!

i don't really know where to get started, there's so much to see so much to do here! i briefly switched through the different tabs and it looks like there's mangas to read so i think i might start there, if there's any things you absolutely want me to see you should direct me towards them though! ahh, everything is so exciting!!

um um um, i really like manga and anime and you should totally talk to me about that (but only if you want to goodness) and i loooove games, i'm the achievement hoarder/explorer type in games, so i won't rest until i've seen every string of text and every pokémon in the pokédex >w<

gosh i don't know what else to say, hello i guess!!
welcome
taramisu-cake
welcome
thanks >w<

XYami_No_KonekoX
Boblitt Lovelace
sylveon, the newly announced pokémon for xy! you can see the wips here, if you're interested.

Oh cool
i'm really proud of my progress so far, but i've gotta hurry if i want to finish it! actually, that said, i should get back to work.

Sparkly Genius

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Boblitt Lovelace
i'm really completely super-duper new to this website but it seems a lot of fun and i hope to make lots of friends (on that note, feel free to talk to me or send me friend requests! i'm super-duper friendly as well)!

i don't really know where to get started, there's so much to see so much to do here! i briefly switched through the different tabs and it looks like there's mangas to read so i think i might start there, if there's any things you absolutely want me to see you should direct me towards them though! ahh, everything is so exciting!!

um um um, i really like manga and anime and you should totally talk to me about that (but only if you want to goodness) and i loooove games, i'm the achievement hoarder/explorer type in games, so i won't rest until i've seen every string of text and every pokémon in the pokédex >w<

Hehe, you must be a Happy Feet, aka Lovelace, fan as well. x3
Welcome to Gaia! ^_^ I hope you've enjoyed your time here so far!

Man-Lover

9,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Love Machine 150
Boblitt Lovelace

welcome! c:
koopabrat
Hehe, you must be a Happy Feet, aka Lovelace, fan as well. x3
Welcome to Gaia! ^_^ I hope you've enjoyed your time here so far!
it's actually in reference to augusta ada king, countess of lovelace (usually referred to as ada lovelace). she was a mathematician in the 19th century and gets credited sometimes for being the first to write a computer program. not only that, she was also possibly the first to imagine and express what she thought a computer may be able to do in the future (while it was then still a very chunky calculator), like provide pictures and sound and all sorts of data.

thanks to her contribution, we've got this kind of computer technology and thanks to that we've got the internet! she's my hero!

(obviously, without her someone else would have probably done it first, but i'm still very grateful)
also thank you! i have >w<

Prophet

welcome! I'm kinda new here too.
Twilycorn
thank you! are you enjoying it so far?

Prophet

Boblitt Lovelace
Twilycorn
thank you! are you enjoying it so far?

yea, I've already thrown my money at it and I can't even visit towns yet -cough-

Premium Noob

Hey Welcome to Gaia!

Premium Noob

Boblitt Lovelace

Sweetheart

Boblitt Lovelace

Hi bobby ;3 Welcome to Gaia!!
Love your cosplay so far, I've been thinking about doing a Skitty cosplay for the next convention ^__^ What mangas/animes are you reading/watching at the moment? yum_strawberry
Seeing as you like achievements (like me!), there are heaps to complete on Gaia if you haven't noticed yet, so I'm sure you'll have heaps of fun on here ^__^ Feel free to add me if you like!
Twilycorn
yea, I've already thrown my money at it and I can't even visit towns yet -cough-
woah /u when i get to making cool games i'll hope for players like you! whee

Cakey pann
Hey Welcome to Gaia!
thank you!

Kitten_whisker
Hi bobby ;3 Welcome to Gaia!!
Love your cosplay so far, I've been thinking about doing a Skitty cosplay for the next convention ^__^ What mangas/animes are you reading/watching at the moment? yum_strawberry
Seeing as you like achievements (like me!), there are heaps to complete on Gaia if you haven't noticed yet, so I'm sure you'll have heaps of fun on here ^__^ Feel free to add me if you like!
thank you! and yeah, i noticed the achievements (this is gonna be fun!)

i was in the middle of watching ultimate survivor kaiji, but i took a break for a bit because i got scared when there was nail horror in the next episode preview. i want to watch all the episodes of chi's sweet home (or read them) and inuyasha as well, but i've got a long way to go /u i don't have a lot of time for anime and manga these days, so i'm usually stuck with watching movies. i love animations in general!

and ahh i love skitty >w< their entire evolution line isn't very good in combat at all, not even if you would metagame for it, but sacrifices must be made for the cutest kitty. one day i'm going to beat the e4 with only cute pokémon (including skitty, preferably!) ;u;

Sweetheart

Boblitt Lovelace
thank you! and yeah, i noticed the achievements (this is gonna be fun!)

i was in the middle of watching ultimate survivor kaiji, but i took a break for a bit because i got scared when there was nail horror in the next episode preview. i want to watch all the episodes of chi's sweet home (or read them) and inuyasha as well, but i've got a long way to go /u i don't have a lot of time for anime and manga these days, so i'm usually stuck with watching movies. i love animations in general!

and ahh i love skitty >w< their entire evolution line isn't very good in combat at all, not even if you would metagame for it, but sacrifices must be made for the cutest kitty. one day i'm going to beat the e4 with only cute pokémon (including skitty, preferably!) ;u;

Yeah, I'm an achievement whore like you, I spend my life getting useless achievements whee But I love it!

Ahh that's cool, I need to watch Chi's Sweet Home! I used to read a lot of manga but yeah, I don't have time for it anymore >w< And there was some that was hard to understand what was going on (mostly due to poor translation) so it's usually just easier/quicker to watch the anime xd
The latest one I've been watching is Trigun, but I can never seem to finish a series because I get distracted and start watching a different anime D;

Psshh I don't care whether they are good for combat or not, they're so darn cute! Heh sweatdrop
Good luck on beating them! Should be interesting ;3
Do you cosplay often?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas