a wild NOOB appears! what will you do?

FIGHT: use sweet kiss! 0.3125 31.2% [ 10 ]
PKMN: switch to URSARING, nicknamed noobie crusher! 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
BAG: throw a poké ball! 0.40625 40.6% [ 13 ]
RUN: you fled from social confusion! 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 >

hey hey hey!! i'm boblitt, but most people call me bobby! ^o^
i'm really completely super-duper new to this website but it seems a lot of fun and i hope to make lots of friends (on that note, feel free to talk to me or send me friend requests! i'm super-duper friendly as well)!

i don't really know where to get started, there's so much to see so much to do here! i briefly switched through the different tabs and it looks like there's mangas to read so i think i might start there, if there's any things you absolutely want me to see you should direct me towards them though! ahh, everything is so exciting!!

um um um, i really like manga and anime and you should totally talk to me about that (but only if you want to goodness) and i loooove games, i'm the achievement hoarder/explorer type in games, so i won't rest until i've seen every string of text and every pokémon in the pokédex >w<

gosh i don't know what else to say, hello i guess!!
Frank_Piton
hello
hey there buddy!! >u<
Hiya Bobby! You have to try playing zOMG. It is super fun and I bet you would enjoy it. It's right under the games header. You'll get a lot of gold too! Enjoy smile

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
Welcome from another newbie!
xXCupCakes-LoverXx
Hiya Bobby! You have to try playing zOMG. It is super fun and I bet you would enjoy it. It's right under the games header. You'll get a lot of gold too! Enjoy smile
ahh, i'll be sure to check it out! i love games!

Saccharine Sin
Welcome from another newbie!
thank you! >u< welcome to you too, i hope you have lots and lots of fun here!

Lovergirl

Welcome to Gaia.
Jin Oni
Welcome to Gaia.
thank you! i love your avatar!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Boblitt Lovelace
i'm really completely super-duper new to this website but it seems a lot of fun and i hope to make lots of friends (on that note, feel free to talk to me or send me friend requests! i'm super-duper friendly as well)!

i don't really know where to get started, there's so much to see so much to do here! i briefly switched through the different tabs and it looks like there's mangas to read so i think i might start there, if there's any things you absolutely want me to see you should direct me towards them though! ahh, everything is so exciting!!

um um um, i really like manga and anime and you should totally talk to me about that (but only if you want to goodness) and i loooove games, i'm the achievement hoarder/explorer type in games, so i won't rest until i've seen every string of text and every pokémon in the pokédex >w<

Welcome to Gaia!

Fashionable Vampire

Boblitt Lovelace
Frank_Piton
hello
hey there buddy!! >u<
ello smile

Shirtless Citizen

Boblitt Lovelace

welcome to gaia~
            your reference to pokemon amused me c:

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome, Bobby!

Steadfast Bibliophile

17,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Boblitt Lovelace

Greetings.

gaia_angelleft yum_tea gaia_angelright

Yours is one of the best self-intros I've seen.

10,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
Boblitt Lovelace

welcome to gaia^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces