Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Ciel
Kimchi_Ninja
Hello I'm new to gaia. I'm a gamer and artist, I'm into a few sports, mostly running and I like to play a multitude of instruments. nice to meet you all.

Hello Kimchi!

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

What sort of instruments do you like to play? I used to be pretty good at Violin, but it's been some time since I've picked one up!

That's cool I play violin as well along with piano, guitar, ocarina, and trumpet. I'm currently learning how to play the ukulele and the cello.

Wealthy Explorer

Kimchi_Ninja
Hello I'm new to gaia. I'm a gamer and artist, I'm into a few sports, mostly running and I like to play a multitude of instruments. nice to meet you all.

Welcome exclaim

Fashionable Shopper

Kimchi_Ninja

Hello welcome to gaia I also am a lil bit of a gamer and do a little bit on art and very few sports lol
Yuna_Gunner_21
Kimchi_Ninja

Hello welcome to gaia I also am a lil bit of a gamer and do a little bit on art and very few sports lol

lol that's cool =3

Connoisseur

Kimchi_Ninja

Hello and welcome to Gaia Kimchi!
I used to do Track & Field and I'm a bit of a guitarist myself c:

Fashionable Shopper

Kimchi_Ninja
Yuna_Gunner_21
Kimchi_Ninja

lol that's cool =3

I'm glad u think so smile

Familiar Gaian

4,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
phanha
Kimchi_Ninja

Hello and welcome to Gaia Kimchi!
I used to do Track & Field and I'm a bit of a guitarist myself c:

Sweet I used to run Cross Country and Track in high school.
[GS] Prince Endymion
Welcome!!

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out