Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kimchi_Ninja
Hello I'm new to gaia. I'm a gamer and artist, I'm into a few sports, mostly running and I like to play a multitude of instruments. nice to meet you all.

Hello and welcome to Gaia! c:
It's nice to come across another multi-talented musician, I must say. I play quite a few different instruments myself, but probably not that many. o:

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Lt Barn Barn
Kimchi_Ninja
Hello I'm new to gaia. I'm a gamer and artist, I'm into a few sports, mostly running and I like to play a multitude of instruments. nice to meet you all.

Hello and welcome to Gaia! c:
It's nice to come across another multi-talented musician, I must say. I play quite a few different instruments myself, but probably not that many. o:

Yeah it's really nice meeting other musicians. I'm actually looking into getting some bagpipes.
Airo Rokkuhauto
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Thank you =3

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kimchi_Ninja
Nice to meet you as well!

Newbie Seeker

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Medalist 100
Kimchi_Ninja
W4lf454R34l
Kimchi_Ninja

Ninja dude!!!!
Welcome!!!!
How ya doing?!
I might make you as a guest character for my comics but you have to make your self character!

I'm doing pretty good, how about you?
That's cool.

Excellent!!!
now go to This link and send me
your self character!

Illuminated Spirit

Kimchi_Ninja
Popcorn Flavored Pocky
Kimchi_Ninja

hey kimchi it's nice to meet you, and welcome to gaia! might i ask what types of games and instruments you play?

I play final fantasy, kh, halo, mass effect, professor layton, just about anything really. As for instruments I play the violin, piano, guitar, ocarina, and trumpet. I'm currently learning how to play the ukulele and the cello as well.
Really? I play Halo occasionally too, other wise I mostly play online roleplaying games. The cello is a beautiful instrument, I learned how to play the viola when I was in orchestra but really I should have tried the cello. I noticed you play the ocarina, do you know any of the songs from Zelda on it?

Pirate

Kimchi_Ninja

I'm almost certain there are guilds and forums for all those things! Welcome to Gaia, it seems you'll probably enjoy your stay~ 3nodding
Popcorn Flavored Pocky
Kimchi_Ninja
Popcorn Flavored Pocky
Kimchi_Ninja

hey kimchi it's nice to meet you, and welcome to gaia! might i ask what types of games and instruments you play?

I play final fantasy, kh, halo, mass effect, professor layton, just about anything really. As for instruments I play the violin, piano, guitar, ocarina, and trumpet. I'm currently learning how to play the ukulele and the cello as well.
Really? I play Halo occasionally too, other wise I mostly play online roleplaying games. The cello is a beautiful instrument, I learned how to play the viola when I was in orchestra but really I should have tried the cello. I noticed you play the ocarina, do you know any of the songs from Zelda on it?

I don't play too many online games, I do play League of Legends every once in awhile, haven't played it in awhile though. The cello is my favorite string instrument, I learned violin in high school, cello was my first choice but the school I went to didn't rent instruments and I couldn't afford to buy a cello at the time. I know a lot of Zelda songs, that's the original reason why I learnd how to play it =3
Kidfunkyfly
Kimchi_Ninja

I'm almost certain there are guilds and forums for all those things! Welcome to Gaia, it seems you'll probably enjoy your stay~ 3nodding

Thank you =3

Fuzzy Kitten

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^ I hope that you enjoy your time on here ^^
Kimchi_Ninja
Ooooh artist. you should check out the art forums!
I like piano and martial arts. Welcome to gaiaonline.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Kimchi_Ninja

Hello Kimchi!

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

What sort of instruments do you like to play? I used to be pretty good at Violin, but it's been some time since I've picked one up!

Cunning Fox

Kimchi_Ninja
            Welcome to Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out