Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello I'm new to gaia. I'm a gamer and artist, I'm into a few sports, mostly running and I like to play a multitude of instruments. nice to meet you all.

Obsessive Informer

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kimchi_Ninja
Hello I'm new to gaia. I'm a gamer and artist, I'm into a few sports, mostly running and I like to play a multitude of instruments. nice to meet you all.

Welcome to gaia : )
Cirqve
Kimchi_Ninja

Welcome to gaia : )

Thanks. Nice avi btw

Dapper Explorer

Welcome to Gaia.

Newbie Seeker

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Medalist 100
Kimchi_Ninja

Ninja dude!!!!
Welcome!!!!
How ya doing?!
I might make you as a guest character for my comics but you have to make your self character!

Illuminated Spirit

Kimchi_Ninja

hey kimchi it's nice to meet you, and welcome to gaia! might i ask what types of games and instruments you play?

Hot Lover

Kimchi_Ninja

Hi welcome to gaia!
hi welcome

Dapper Rogue

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kimchi_Ninja

Nice to meet you too. 3nodding Hope you're enjoying Gaia so far.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Kimchi_Ninja
Hey, welcome!

Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Hi, welcome to Gaia. Have fun and enjoy your stay, it's a wonderful site. Almost everyone is very nice so feel free to ask if you have questions.

Friendly Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kimchi_Ninja

Always happy to welcome a fellow gamer and musician! ^___^

Big Noob

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kimchi_Ninja

hello biggrin
Popcorn Flavored Pocky
Kimchi_Ninja

hey kimchi it's nice to meet you, and welcome to gaia! might i ask what types of games and instruments you play?

I play final fantasy, kh, halo, mass effect, professor layton, just about anything really. As for instruments I play the violin, piano, guitar, ocarina, and trumpet. I'm currently learning how to play the ukulele and the cello as well.
W4lf454R34l
Kimchi_Ninja

Ninja dude!!!!
Welcome!!!!
How ya doing?!
I might make you as a guest character for my comics but you have to make your self character!

I'm doing pretty good, how about you?
That's cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas