Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Wolf

Raining_Nights
xbluecake_1x
Raining_Nights
Hello! Welcome to Gaia! whee

Sorry about the inflation! It can be rough getting started.

Here are some helpful links. There are free items [here]. If you're looking for items that are cheap or aren't crazy-inflated, go [here]. If you don't want to pay-to-play on this website, [my thread] also helps people find affordable avatars. And of course, you can always find generous people in the [charity forum], as people have suggested. 3nodding

Hope you enjoy your stay! xd

hii thank you so much! ill be sure to check it out. im going to have fun on gaia i just know it. biggrin

That's great to hear! Feel free to ask questions if you have any. xd

okay! biggrin hmm where and what are the fastest way to earn gold that doesnt take forever. i tried jigsaw is good but it takes so long to reach 1000 .

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

xbluecake_1x
okay! biggrin hmm where and what are the fastest way to earn gold that doesnt take forever. i tried jigsaw is good but it takes so long to reach 1000 .

zOMG and Booty Grab [learn more] are probably the best. xd I've also heard that fishing can be very rewarding when you get the hang of it and can catch some of the more valuable fish. zOMG is my personal favorite of our games though. whee

Unfortunately, none of these old gold-earning methods can quite keep up with today's hyper-inflation. sweatdrop There are a lot of pretty cool items around here that aren't too expensive though. whee

Edit: Oh! Another great way to earn gold is to set up some kind of service shop. xd Art shops are pretty popular on here. Try exploring [this forum] for more options. whee In the services section, you'll find that you could even do something as easy as bumping.

Otherwise, there are good places to hang out in the charity forum. You could just chat with people there, and if you're lucky you'll receive a nice gift! 3nodding There are a lot of nice and generous people there.

Beloved Wolf

Raining_Nights
xbluecake_1x

zOMG and Booty Grab [learn more] are probably the best. xd I've also heard that fishing can be very rewarding when you get the hang of it and can catch some of the more valuable fish. zOMG is my personal favorite of our games though. whee

Unfortunately, none of these old gold-earning methods can quite keep up with today's hyper-inflation. sweatdrop There are a lot of pretty cool items around here that aren't too expensive though. whee

Edit: Oh! Another great way to earn gold is to set up some kind of service shop. xd Art shops are pretty popular on here. Try exploring [this forum] for more options. whee In the services section, you'll find that you could even do something as easy as bumping.

Otherwise, there are good places to hang out in the charity forum. You could just chat with people there, and if you're lucky you'll receive a nice gift! 3nodding There are a lot of nice and generous people there.

thank you so much! ill check it out! and ill be playing zomg later and ill out the art shop i love art and i love to draw

Heart Giver

xbluecake_1x
thank you so much! ill check it out! and ill be playing zomg later and ill out the art shop i love art and i love to draw

That'd be a great way to earn more gold! xd There's also a Pricing and Suggestions section if you'd like some advice about how to set up your shop. You could also hang out in the [Art Critique] forum if you just want to share your art and get feedback. whee These Gaia avatars are great practice for drawing. I love drawing myself (even though I've never personally set up a shop). xd

Good luck! emotion_bigheart

Beloved Wolf

Raining_Nights
xbluecake_1x

That'd be a great way to earn more gold! xd There's also a Pricing and Suggestions section if you'd like some advice about how to set up your shop. You could also hang out in the [Art Critique] forum if you just want to share your art and get feedback. whee These Gaia avatars are great practice for drawing. I love drawing myself (even though I've never personally set up a shop). xd

Good luck! emotion_bigheart

cool thank you! and cute avi! biggrin ill see if ill try it out =o i love to draw but i think im too shy to make my own art shop redface

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
xbluecake_1x
YunJaeforeverlove4
xbluecake_1x
I'm new here, nice to meet you all! Can someone please help me. like tell me stuff i need to know about gaia, how to make gold, items. etc. im shy but very nice i love making friends! thank you. heart smile redface

hiya,welcome to gaia smile

Hi thank you! and cool avi! biggrin

ur welcome and thank you heart

Heart Giver

xbluecake_1x
cool thank you! and cute avi! biggrin ill see if ill try it out =o i love to draw but i think im too shy to make my own art shop redface

Thanks! xd Some people do joint art shops, if you'd be interested in that. whee

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
xbluecake_1x
I'm new here, nice to meet you all! Can someone please help me. like tell me stuff i need to know about gaia, how to make gold, items. etc. im shy but very nice i love making friends! thank you. heart smile redface

hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

Beloved Wolf

MonkeyandFishyforever4
xbluecake_1x

hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

hii thank you! cute avi! heart biggrin

Newbie Noob

I am new as well. Would love to talk to people..anyone, really! 4laugh

Beloved Wolf

Raining_Nights
xbluecake_1x

Thanks! xd Some people do joint art shops, if you'd be interested in that. whee

your welcome! biggrin hmm yes i might be interest in that.

Beloved Wolf

EyeNoir
I am new as well. Would love to talk to people..anyone, really! 4laugh

oh hi nice to meet you! biggrin feel free to talk to me ^^

Duck

Welcome here! It's a nice fun place to be around~ I myself have for the past 8 years.

Do enjoy yourself and have fun!

Ruthless Elocutionist

come check out my thread

Gifting to Newbies

Beloved Wolf

Kiyaan
Welcome here! It's a nice fun place to be around~ I myself have for the past 8 years.

Do enjoy yourself and have fun!

hii thank you so much! i will have fun heart biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas