Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Wolf

hi everyone im loving gaia so far! Is lots of fun.
I know the basics and what i need to do. Yay i finally have access to marketplace! biggrin
Thank you so much everyone! biggrin heart

Interesting Informer

Welcome to our world
i hope you well have a good time here.
o and if you add a friend on here make sure they are
the ones that realy talk to you and be a friend to you
dont add the ones that dont care ^_^
hi welcome to gaia! theres alot of things to do here! forums, games, zomg, towns, guilds.
because of inflation is hard to get gold the best way is playing zomg or posting. there are nice people who does help the new people with items.

Beloved Wolf

John Black Bear1
Welcome to our world
i hope you well have a good time here.
o and if you add a friend on here make sure they are
the ones that realy talk to you and be a friend to you
dont add the ones that dont care ^_^

thank you so much! ill make sure to only add nice people who do care. smile i know im going to have fun gaia looks so cool!

Beloved Wolf

purple_teamm2
hi welcome to gaia! theres alot of things to do here! forums, games, zomg, towns, guilds.
because of inflation is hard to get gold the best way is playing zomg or posting. there are nice people who does help the new people with items.

thank you so much for the info! i will try to do all that! biggrin as for gold i will play zomg and post. i dont like to beg for gold.
xbluecake_1x
purple_teamm2

thank you so much for the info! i will try to do all that! biggrin as for gold i will play zomg and post. i dont like to beg for gold.

your welcome! yes zomg is the best way so far and post. you can check out marketplace as well but you need to wait 3 days in order to have access.

Beloved Wolf

purple_teamm2
xbluecake_1x
purple_teamm2

your welcome! yes zomg is the best way so far and post. you can check out marketplace as well but you need to wait 3 days in order to have access.

aw why i have to wait 3 days oh well i cant wait!

Magical Girl

19,390 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hello and Welcome to Gaia

Beloved Wolf

Tharja35
Hello and Welcome to Gaia

Hi thank you! biggrin i cant wait to try out everything gaia looks fun!

Magical Girl

19,390 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
You're welcome. Yea Gaia is a great place to hang out at.

Interesting Informer

xbluecake_1x
purple_teamm2

ok
well good luck and i understand i dont like to bag to i just work hard on geting gold
^^ well see you around
xbluecake_1x
purple_teamm2
xbluecake_1x
purple_teamm2

aw why i have to wait 3 days oh well i cant wait!

yeah waiting sucks but you will get access to market place soon. also i forgot to mention you can also collect stuff in towns you can get freebies in zomg on daily. on top of your homepage.

Beloved Wolf

Tharja35
You're welcome. Yea Gaia is a great place to hang out at.

i can tell. cool avi i like it! biggrin

Beloved Wolf

John Black Bear1
xbluecake_1x
purple_teamm2

ok
well good luck and i understand i dont like to bag to i just work hard on geting gold
^^ well see you around

thank you! yeah i like to earn my stuff but if anyone gives me something im very thankful and appreciate, ill accept anything ^^

Tipsy Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Welcome to Gaia! This thread basically answers everything you need to know.

Try joining the Newbie Support & Training Guild as well, the link is on my signature. Since it's centered on newbies like you, people there would be more than happy to help you as you explore Gaia. The guild also has contests and freebies that get you gold and/or items so be sure to check that out when you join.

You have to wait to be accepted though so for the time being, you're welcome to PM me or other people here that are willing to get you comfortable around here with your questions. Again, welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff