Welcome to Gaia! ::

superstarkrig
Hey everyone. I'm new here, obviously. My name is Kristen and it's nice to meet all of you. Is there anything I should know while I'm getting started?

Welcome to Gaia smile Um, follow the ToS, stay out of trouble, and have fun.

Rainbow Worshipper

11,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
superstarkrig
Hey everyone. I'm new here, obviously. My name is Kristen and it's nice to meet all of you. Is there anything I should know while I'm getting started?

Welcome

Shirtless Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
abstract v
How can i make a lot of gold, so i can make a cool avatar?????????? and why the heck would someone make a thread about lady gaga. Is that the weird side of gaia?

you make gold by playing games on here like jigsaw puzzle and zomg and booty grab "booty grab is a fish tank game ^^" and ZOMG is a fighting gam on here its very fun i highly reccomnd to play it biggrin and post in forums and do your daily chances every single day you never know what you'll get you might get 100 gold or you might get more then that i'm notsure thats why its called daily chances smile and lets what else are there oh and have fun with the easter event to on here you can make some gold on there to by collecting bunnies and make items to sell them or not you can just keep them ^^

Friendly Smoker

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
superstarkrig

Hi
LillyOrozaki
abstract v
How can i make a lot of gold, so i can make a cool avatar?????????? and why the heck would someone make a thread about lady gaga. Is that the weird side of gaia?

you make gold by playing games on here like jigsaw puzzle and zomg and booty grab "booty grab is a fish tank game ^^" and ZOMG is a fighting gam on here its very fun i highly reccomnd to play it biggrin and post in forums and do your daily chances every single day you never know what you'll get you might get 100 gold or you might get more then that i'm notsure thats why its called daily chances smile and lets what else are there oh and have fun with the easter event to on here you can make some gold on there to by collecting bunnies and make items to sell them or not you can just keep them ^^

Oh okay, Thank youuuuuu!

Friendly Smoker

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
superstarkrig

emo

Clean Tycoon

Hi, welcome. c:

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ello and welcome :3

Katra77's Spouse

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
superstarkrig

Welcome to Gaia!
hey. welcome to gaia! biggrin
welcome smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out