Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone. I'm new here, obviously. My name is Kristen and it's nice to meet all of you. Is there anything I should know while I'm getting started?

Masterdj2's Wife

Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
just follow the rules..and stay out of trouble--welcome to gaia biggrin
Black Hawthorne
just follow the rules..and stay out of trouble--welcome to gaia biggrin

Thank you. I'll sure try to stay out of trouble.

Powerhouse

Hello and welcome to Gaia Online, Kristen smile
Warden Watts
Hello and welcome to Gaia Online, Kristen smile

Thank you. smile
Hi welcome to Gaia and it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Linda and I love making and meeting new friends so feel free to add me. Also, do not hesitate to ask me any questions or concerns that you may have. Again Enjoy and welcome to Gaia darling
How can i make a lot of gold, so i can make a cool avatar?????????? and why the heck would someone make a thread about lady gaga. Is that the weird side of gaia?

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
superstarkrig
Hey everyone. I'm new here, obviously. My name is Kristen and it's nice to meet all of you. Is there anything I should know while I'm getting started?
Welcome to Gaia

Friend

superstarkrig

welcome

Friend

abstract v
How can i make a lot of gold, so i can make a cool avatar?????????? and why the heck would someone make a thread about lady gaga. Is that the weird side of gaia?

welcome

Beloved Exhibitionist

21,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
superstarkrig

Trolling is a sin, and Rufus is all knowing
superstarkrig

Explore the site, there is a lot to see, for example currently an easter event is going on.

Mewling Sex Symbol

superstarkrig
Welcome~

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Welcome to GAIA online! I hope you will enjoy here and you can add me as your friend if you want.

Aged Explorer

11,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
superstarkrig
Try to get as many of the achievements that you can get. They will help you understand the site better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff