Eoskara

Welcome to Gaia!

Charitable Bear

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Eoskara
This is the first introduction post I've made to anything in about two billion years @_________@ Well, hello world! I'm kind of just looking for a fun, positive forum community that I can waste some time on between being responsible razz So I'll probably lurk the RP boards even though I'm wayyy too easily distracted to let myself join an RP and the writing boards (after I'm done writing my words for the day of course...) and maaaybe the art boards...if i can summon the energy to do any art....

I used to be casually into Gaia and I'm glad to be back, everything is so shiny and pretty u3u Here goes [/pushes submit]
Hello and welcome to Gaia!
Feel free to PM me if you need advice, just want to make a friend or anything you need!

Distinct Vampire

Eoskara
This is the first introduction post I've made to anything in about two billion years @_________@ Well, hello world! I'm kind of just looking for a fun, positive forum community that I can waste some time on between being responsible razz So I'll probably lurk the RP boards even though I'm wayyy too easily distracted to let myself join an RP and the writing boards (after I'm done writing my words for the day of course...) and maaaybe the art boards...if i can summon the energy to do any art....

I used to be casually into Gaia and I'm glad to be back, everything is so shiny and pretty u3u Here goes [/pushes submit]

biggrin
welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas