Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Phantom

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Eoskara
This is the first introduction post I've made to anything in about two billion years @_________@ Well, hello world! I'm kind of just looking for a fun, positive forum community that I can waste some time on between being responsible razz So I'll probably lurk the RP boards even though I'm wayyy too easily distracted to let myself join an RP and the writing boards (after I'm done writing my words for the day of course...) and maaaybe the art boards...if i can summon the energy to do any art....

I used to be casually into Gaia and I'm glad to be back, everything is so shiny and pretty u3u Here goes [/pushes submit]

Interesting Gaian

9,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
Hey! smile

Omnipresent Visionary

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hiya User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome back to Gaia

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

Eoskara

User Image

Welcome to gaia!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Seeker

Eoskara

User ImageWelcome back!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here ^^
Please feel free to add me as a friend ^^"

Hunter

Eoskara

User Image Welcome back~
I hope you have a nice stay here on Gaia; feel free to add me as a friend

Bashful Bibliophile

Thank you everyone! 8D I appreciate your welcomes!

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello! Welcome back to Gaia! OwO

Shameless Man-Lover

Eoskara

Welcome back to Gaia smile

Please help? heart ACHIEVEMENT QUEST heart

Bleak Life's Partner

Feral Prophet

11,190 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Eoskara
This is the first introduction post I've made to anything in about two billion years @_________@ Well, hello world! I'm kind of just looking for a fun, positive forum community that I can waste some time on between being responsible razz So I'll probably lurk the RP boards even though I'm wayyy too easily distracted to let myself join an RP and the writing boards (after I'm done writing my words for the day of course...) and maaaybe the art boards...if i can summon the energy to do any art....

I used to be casually into Gaia and I'm glad to be back, everything is so shiny and pretty u3u Here goes [/pushes submit]
welcome!

Dangerous Millionaire

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eoskara

hiii

Ruthless Saint

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
Eoskara

Welcome to Gaia!

Ai_No_Sakura's Spouse

Benevolent Wolf

11,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Guildmember 100
Welcome home! heart

Bossu-san's Husband

Devoted Friend

9,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Eoskara

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you survive the experience here again! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces