Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hello, I've been here before, but that was 2 years ago. I can't tell if anything has changed. I forgot my old username so I start from the bottom again. And it looks like I can't access the world until I've been a member for 3 days crying Anyyyyway, hello gaia!

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Pants

33,975 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
... Welcome back ...!

Dangerous Pumpkin

9,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Demoreaux
Hello, I've been here before, but that was 2 years ago. I can't tell if anything has changed. I forgot my old username so I start from the bottom again. And it looks like I can't access the world until I've been a member for 3 days crying Anyyyyway, hello gaia!

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Welcome to Gaia! Let me know if you have any questions (。◕‿◕。)

Friendly Lover

welcome back 3nodding

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin
Welcome back on Gaia! 3nodding
Demoreaux

Welcome to Gaia!
Feel free to add me if you like.

Dapper Dabbler

17,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Demoreaux

Awwww shame anout forgetting the old username :cccccc
Hopefully the three days will o by super quock for ya though!

Aldertur's Bride

Taken Spirit

21,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Love Machine 150
Demoreaux

Hi. I know the feeling. this is probably my 5th or 6th account.

Conservative Sex Symbol

10,425 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Demoreaux

Welcome to Gaia

Loiterer

▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

♥ welcome to gaia
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

9,050 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
Demoreaux

ζɑυʀɪʟє

Welcome back. :3

Dapper Dabbler

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hey! thanks for all the replies. biggrin

16,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Demoreaux

Hi there & welcome back to Gaia!
If you have any questions about any of the changes the site has under gone don't hesitate to ask.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff