Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there~

I've been hearing a lot of good (and a few bad) raps on Gaia online. I heard it was the center for active roleplayers, so I checked it out and joined. There doesn't seem much to do though; maybe it's just me.

I am kinda new. I was on a few months ago but never made an introduction (not that I can remember).

Well, here's a little about me.

-I love to roleplay (mostly play-by-post, I don't LARP)
-I have a vivid imagination and can create nearly anything on the spot.
-I am a writer, an artist, a singer; I've been told I'm basically an artsy person.
-I'm obsessed with online adoptables; I'm on Dragon Cave, Tale of Dragons, Chicken Smoothie, Valenth, Virtuadopts, Magistream, World of Umbria, and others.

If there's anything anyone else needs to know, feel free to ask! I don't bite.. hard. smile
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome to gaia

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Welcome here, have fun. 3nodding

Lonely Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Timid 100
darkangel8xt
Hi there~

I've been hearing a lot of good (and a few bad) raps on Gaia online. I heard it was the center for active roleplayers, so I checked it out and joined. There doesn't seem much to do though; maybe it's just me.

I am kinda new. I was on a few months ago but never made an introduction (not that I can remember).

-I am a writer, an artist, a singer; I've been told I'm basically an artsy person.
-I'm obsessed with online adoptables; I'm on Dragon Cave, Tale of Dragons, Chicken Smoothie, Valenth, Virtuadopts, Magistream, World of Umbria, and others.

If there's anything anyone else needs to know, feel free to ask! I don't bite.. hard. smile

Welcome to Gaia. I really like your choice on your adoptables. smile

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome! emotion_yatta

Loiterer

▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

welcome to gaia! ♥
      roleplaying is definitely alive and well here on gaia, so check out Barton Town!
      (you can navigate there by clicking on my purple siggy if you cant find it in the forums)

enjoy your time here! 3nodding
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

9,050 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
darkangel8xt

ζɑυʀɪʟє

Welcome to Gaia. :3
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Interesting Gaian

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to add/PM me if you want .. have fun cat_smile

Hopeless Collector

darkangel8xt

Welcome to Gaia. heart
There's nothing really much to do here, honestly.
But what's keeping me here are the threads.
have you joined RP threads and/or guilds already?
I recommend those for you.
And if you'd like, try out zOMG. It's an MMO game inside Gaia. heart
I hope I helped

---------------------
BUMP
because I love you.

---------------------

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

quote me.. ||
just quote me ||
then let's dance.. ||

~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Mega Camper

darkangel8xt
Hi there~

What types of roleplay do you do? emotion_awesome
ninja hi there cutie!! welcome to gaia and hope you enjoy it here!!! you can add me as a friend, if you need any help please be free to message me!!! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff