Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok so i have this item called Mask of the spirit which has pretty much a whole outfit connected to it but it will only persay let me equip 1 item at a time like the mask or the pants or the hair is there any way to equip the whole thing or am i really only allowed to equip 1 item from it?

Bashful Spirit

15,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Siffaluffacus
ok so i have this item called Mask of the spirit which has pretty much a whole outfit connected to it but it will only persay let me equip 1 item at a time like the mask or the pants or the hair is there any way to equip the whole thing or am i really only allowed to equip 1 item from it?

nope, you can only pick one each time X)
if you want the set you have to buy more than one item and stuff
awww that really sucks with the mass inflation and everything

Sweet Fairy

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Siffaluffacus
awww that really sucks with the mass inflation and everything

Agreed...nearly everything is inflated, even things that shouldn't cost that much. I remember a time when you could go buy a monthly item in the marketplace for less than 100k.

Tricky Exhibitionist

13,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dark Reverie

Agreed...nearly everything is inflated, even things that shouldn't cost that much. I remember a time when you could go buy a monthly item in the marketplace for less than 100k.

I remember when I could earn 20k in Zomg and then make an entire good looking outfit out of it. Those were the times...

Sweet Fairy

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
The Grey Embrace
Dark Reverie

I remember when I could earn 20k in Zomg and then make an entire good looking outfit out of it. Those were the times...

I hardly played ZOMG, so I don't really know since I only played it about a handful of times. At one time I owned a Kitsune Mask and a Ninja Band. Those prices for both of those are now astronomical. It's hard to imagine even coming up with that much for some pixels but there are people who work for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff