Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do i get a pinklink, bluebox, or trunk? ive been here for a while and havent gotten any of them!!! crying
there randoms you never no when you'll get one they just apers on your screen.
you'll have to wait awhile. i haven't gotten any yet *sigh*
Raiken10
How do i get a pinklink, bluebox, or trunk? ive been here for a while and havent gotten any of them!!! crying

A eek face will appear next to your avatar at the top of the screen when you're on a page with a special event. If there's writing that's bold, shadowed, and pink, click it to get 1000g right away. Other than that, there's floating items. You'll still see the eek face for the boxes and trunks. Once you click it, go to you're inventory and it'll be there.
wow gaians sure have gotten friendly, about a year ago (not quite) you would have been attacked and brutely murdered for being a newbie....so glad to see we're more welcoming these days.
no. im not a newbie. im just really confuzled because all my friends talk about getting taht stuff and i havent.
<center>The events are completely random, hun. You might have to be patient for one to show up, but they're usually well worth it. ^^ Just make sure you're active, and you'll have one in no time!</center>
Ashric of the Fey
wow gaians sure have gotten friendly, about a year ago (not quite) you would have been attacked and brutely murdered for being a newbie....so glad to see we're more welcoming these days.
i remeber thows days! I'd hide for my life!
(man, i so sound like a newbie)
is it true that you can get one of those things if you bumP? like in the chatterbox forum, whem they say "bump 10 times and get a pinklink, bluebox or trunK!"
<center>No, that's not true at all. gonk Sorry to disappoint you. There is a small possibility that you'll randomly get one on the 10th post, but the chances are one in a million.</center>
The more you post, the most likely you'll get an event. You can get it by bumping, chatting or whatever! Completely random events.
WingedDemon
The more you post, the most likely you'll get an event. You can get it by bumping, chatting or whatever! Completely random events.
not really the more you exploer the place you have a better chance of getting a random.
so its completly random, huh. thanx for the info. ill keep on trying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff