Welcome to Gaia! ::

sweatdrop HELP!!!!!! Can you please tell me how to play this game??? sweatdrop
What game? *looks around for game* I see no game. I want to play too. let me play the game.
Baby_Astrid
sweatdrop HELP!!!!!! Can you please tell me how to play this game??? sweatdrop

I just need to inform you, that people here ignore you when you call Gaia a game. It's basically like a spiffed up chatboard, where you have avatars, and the more you post and surf, the more money you get, the more stuff you can buy from shops for your avatars, the more reg you become. There are a few rules and regulations. Please read the stickies at the top of the board. They are very useful. Also, remember ALWAYS to use correct spelling and grammar.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there's no game here cept fishing but me too i dunno how to play that crying crying crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chanack, please make your signature smaller. If you have a new signature, perhaps you should practice it at the Testing board. smile
I think she means someone to just help her with Gaia a bit. I'm a bit confused as well, especially when it comes to the RP's. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff