Welcome to Gaia! ::

Airo Rokkuhauto
solast

User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
No, you don't physically sell your art.
If you're providing digital art (sketched and/or colored on your computer), then you just save the image and send that image to your customer.
If you're providing traditional art (sketched and colored on physical paper), then you just scan the image and send that image to your customer.

Thank you
Reformed_Into_His_Image
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Thank you
Bellus Fea
solast
Helo, im Bridgette
Ive noticed there are quite a few new people also. I just started today.
Oh! Quesrion, how do you sell art? Do you physically sell it? As in sending it by mail?
gaia_kittenstar

Your name is beautiful! Welcome!

Thank you : )
solast
Reformed_Into_His_Image
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Thank you

No problem. ^^
Kittii-kun
Hello and welcome to Gaia, Bridgette ^^

Hello and thank you. Your avatar is so neat.

Shy Cutie-Pie

solast
Kittii-kun
Hello and welcome to Gaia, Bridgette ^^

Hello and thank you. Your avatar is so neat.

You're welcome and thank you ^w^
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Enduring Explorer

15,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hero 100
Hi! I'm not sure exactly how you sell art, but I'm sure there must be a Forum thread for that. If not as you post around Gaia check out the siggy's - there's bound to be someone advertising so you can always send them a PM asking for help. Gaians are a great and generous group - always willing to lend a hand to a newb/ Enjoy your stay!
Elyria Stone
Hi! I'm not sure exactly how you sell art, but I'm sure there must be a Forum thread for that. If not as you post around Gaia check out the siggy's - there's bound to be someone advertising so you can always send them a PM asking for help. Gaians are a great and generous group - always willing to lend a hand to a newb/ Enjoy your stay!

Thank you
Welcome~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff