Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helo, im Bridgette
Ive noticed there are quite a few new people also. I just started today.
Oh! Quesrion, how do you sell art? Do you physically sell it? As in sending it by mail?
gaia_kittenstar

Shy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
solast
Helo, im Bridgette
Oh! Quesrion, how do you sell art? Do you physically sell it? As in sending it by mail?
gaia_kittenstar

Hi Bridgette, Welcome to Gaia smile Ah, I'm not sure myself, but I think it would depend on who your selling it to and where you are xD I think the safest way would be by mail personally, though like I said I'm not to sure sweatdrop
RoxenRoxi
solast
Helo, im Bridgette
gaia_kittenstar

Hi Bridgette, Welcome to Gaia smile Ah, I'm not sure myself, but I think it would depend on who your selling it to and where you are xD I think the safest way would be by mail personally, though like I said I'm not to sure sweatdrop

Thank you

Gaian

Hi, you dont physically sell your art, from what what I know you basicly provide a phot of it . Quite funny if you ask me, im sure you would prefer it physically, I would, you appreciate it moredont you think?

Shy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
oddrealism
Hi, you dont physically sell your art, from what what I know you basicly provide a phot of it . Quite funny if you ask me, im sure you would prefer it physically, I would, you appreciate it moredont you think?

I was thinking the same thing xD

Beloved Hellraiser

18,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
solast

Welcome to Gaia! 4laugh

Interesting Gaian

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
solast
Helo, im Bridgette
gaia_kittenstar

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Super Fairy

solast
Helo, im Bridgette
gaia_kittenstar

Your name is beautiful! Welcome!

Big Receiver

solast
Helo, im Bridgette
gaia_kittenstar

ooh an artist, nice!
well if its digital art {like using a tablet to draw in ms paint or sai or photoshop} you just have to save the image and like, give it to the person for gold lol

same thing for traditional art but you just draw and then use a scanner to put the image on the computer

if you have any more questions just ask me ok and you can send a friend request if you wish UuU

best of luck and i hope you like it here

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Newbie Gaian

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hello burning_eyes

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia, Bridgette ^^

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
solast

User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
No, you don't physically sell your art.
If you're providing digital art (sketched and/or colored on your computer), then you just save the image and send that image to your customer.
If you're providing traditional art (sketched and colored on physical paper), then you just scan the image and send that image to your customer.
ddesiderate
solast
Helo, im Bridgette
gaia_kittenstar

ooh an artist, nice!
well if its digital art {like using a tablet to draw in ms paint or sai or photoshop} you just have to save the image and like, give it to the person for gold lol

same thing for traditional art but you just draw and then use a scanner to put the image on the computer

if you have any more questions just ask me ok and you can send a friend request if you wish UuU

best of luck and i hope you like it here

Thank you, s much help from many peole here. : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff