Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Noob

hikari0205
effy starr

you did a "Driver's quiz" which you got a grade on and your lisence, which you could put in your sig, profile or where ever.
I was trying to maybe find one, but I can't.
oops cx

i do vaguely remember something to do with getting a car on here so maybe it was that aha. feels like so long ago though!

It actually wasn't related to the car but maybe just to promote road safety? but on that note I feel like the cars and houses are pretty much a distant memory.
I remember some time ago I had some friends here and we just loved to hang out in the Rally area, for no apparent reason.
It's just sad that gaia seems to have a lot of active players and they only decide to to gold sinks and discounts on gcash, most new users dont get those free items or fun quests.
bleh :c

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia smile

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
effy starr

It actually wasn't related to the car but maybe just to promote road safety? but on that note I feel like the cars and houses are pretty much a distant memory.
I remember some time ago I had some friends here and we just loved to hang out in the Rally area, for no apparent reason.
It's just sad that gaia seems to have a lot of active players and they only decide to to gold sinks and discounts on gcash, most new users dont get those free items or fun quests.
bleh :c

ooh i see. i think i missed that in my time away :c

yeah the houses and cars seem to be gone from most people's sigs and profiles and stuff so .. wow. do people still use the aquariums??

i just joined that recolor.me site thats kind of like gaia but none of the buying gold so maybe that'll be a nice change aha

YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome back to gaia smile

thank you! c:
Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_c8

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
Pho Far East
Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_c8

thank you very much! c: