Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello gaia its been 3 to 4 years since i was last on. anyone wanna chat? im still very new to this site as well, i just sorta disappeared for a long while after about a few months of joining < w > ;;
i am liking the changes to gaia, the programmers did a nice job . w .
idk if i'm to boop this tag or not ; w ; ;;. but Boop
Hey :3
How are you?
rokymonster
How are you?

ah hello o / your avatar is so cute > w < . i'm good just listening to music is all < w > . and yourself?
Prideless Demon
rokymonster
How are you?

ah hello o / your avatar is so cute > w < . i'm good just listening to music is all < w > . and yourself?

Thank you smile idk why shes dark skinned tho it didnt let me choose so i embrace it lol razz
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin
Welcome back!

Milkinator32's Bride

Eternal Wife

15,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Prideless Demon
Hello gaia its been 3 to 4 years since i was last on. anyone wanna chat? im still very new to this site as well, i just sorta disappeared for a long while after about a few months of joining < w > ;;

Hi

Angelic Explorer

Nice to meet you :>

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Prideless Demon

Hello, welcome back! Stay longer. this comment just might be useful!

Ways To Earn Gold

Market Directory

New Gaian

Chatterbox. Aka CB

make sure you read ToS. We like to keep it fun and safe here.
Watch out for the random gifts that will be floating around your screen when you're visiting gaia.

Check out "under games" dumpster dive. It's a awesome way to get something free!.

If you want to get some desired items you can beg or ask for it in charity forums.
If your reading this go ahead and comment "Thanks for the helpful comment". I'll give you a welcome gift. smile
R0se's *Giveaway*

Make sure you read the forum rules before you start posting. You'll find yourself saving a lot of hassle for yourself, and for the gaia team.Misplaced threads can be reported. If you need one moved you can find a Moderator Forums link in each forum at top.

GAMES
Did you know you can have your own House? even a Car!
You might want to check this forum out
Play Pen Monthly Contest Get the gaian spirit!
You can almost find anything here on Gaia.
Are you interested in What games give you gold? Click the link and you'll find a helpful thread located in the Gaming Discussion forum.
Alchemy Guide just another extra we have to play with 3nodding

Enjoy your stay here, I hope you have fun and make friends :3
You'll be pro at no time!

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Prideless Demon

welcome

Big Fatcat

11,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Prideless Demon

gaia_angelleft Welcome to back to Gaia ! gaia_angelright
if you need help with anything at all feel free to PM me emotion_yatta
there are currently lots of donation and charity threads going on for newbies, I highly recommend checking them out yum_puddi

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers