Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, guys! My name is Shiloh. I'm obviously pretty new to Gaia Online. Any tips or advice you could give me? blaugh

Magnetic Sex Symbol

12,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Welcome to Gaia. C:
Just explore and collect money,
go into towns and collect bugs trash and flowers, or do whatever its a lot of fun :3

User Image

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
wegotsacar
Hi, guys! My name is Shiloh. I'm obviously pretty new to Gaia Online. Any tips or advice you could give me? blaugh

hi,welcome to gaia razz
Say_18
Welcome to Gaia. C:
Just explore and collect money,
go into towns and collect bugs trash and flowers, or do whatever its a lot of fun :3

User Image

Thank you! I think I will check out towns. Which one should I go to? Towns or Towns 2? sweatdrop
YunJaeforeverlove4
wegotsacar

hi,welcome to gaia razz

Thank you!!

Magnetic Sex Symbol

12,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
wegotsacar

Thank you! I think I will check out towns. Which one should I go to? Towns or Towns 2? sweatdrop
I prefer towns.
Towns 2 is too crowded all the time.
But its up to you hun (:
Say_18
wegotsacar

I prefer towns.
Towns 2 is too crowded all the time.
But its up to you hun (:

Thank you for the advice! heart

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
wegotsacar
YunJaeforeverlove4
wegotsacar

hi,welcome to gaia razz

Thank you!!

ur welcome heart

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Welcome to Gaia smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
wegotsacar

hiya,welcome to gaia xd
What Ez Wrong
Welcome to Gaia smile

Thanks~!

Dangerous Raider

3,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
wegotsacar

Well, this person is giving out stuff to newbies, probably to help everyone out. I recommend you to give this thread a visit. HERE Welcome to gaia, I'm pretty new myself blaugh
MonkeyandFishyforever4
wegotsacar

hiya,welcome to gaia xd

Thank you! I like your avatar!
Diamond Skyelight
wegotsacar

Well, this person is giving out stuff to newbies, probably to help everyone out. I recommend you to give this thread a visit. HERE Welcome to gaia, I'm pretty new myself blaugh

Really? That's nice of him! Too bad i can't get my trading pass, yet. sad

Dangerous Raider

3,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
wegotsacar
Diamond Skyelight
wegotsacar

Really? That's nice of him! Too bad i can't get my trading pass, yet. sad

Post in the thread anyways so you could look it up later? Just a thought! blaugh

And to find it again after you post, just go to Forums (At the top near your avi) and click on My posts.

(just found that out now!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces