Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

My time to shine on this site so fine.

In truth though I've actually been here, but I was reluctant to get on, and in turn had completely forgotten my password. I know that there are ways of accessing it, but I figured what the heck I'll just start a new.

Funny because this process took a lot longer.

Anyways, thanks for having me. biggrin

dategumi's Fangirl

Adorable Knife

Welcome to Gaia! Or rather, welcome back. We're glad to have ya!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! 4laugh

Loiterer

Why thank you kindly. Yeah as it turns out the email that would allow me to use my old account is no longer valid. 2006 was many, many beers ago.

So I'm glad I started a new one, or else I would probably have blatantly gave up at that point. Don't hit me.

Partying Cultist

Yes, 2006 was many many beers ago now!.. Glad you decided to return! Maybe stick around for a few more beers!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

Loiterer

Yeah I have a question

Do you wanna go drink some beers?

Fluffy Trash

Welcome to Gaia!

If you have any questions about the site, you can ask me! I hope you enjoy Gaiaonline! blaugh

Shy Hellraiser

No Special Sword

Woot! Welcome back, yo!

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Hi and welcome back! biggrin

Wonderful to have another older user come back 'home'! I hope you'll stick around this time!

And like all the others, then I'm also available if you need help! biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz

Angelic Nitemare

Hello! And welcome to Gaia!

My name is Ridley, and I'm one of the many forum assistants you may come across on the site! You can tell who we are because our names are in this nice shade of purple-ish pink! I'm so happy to introduce you to the wonderful world of Gaia! We have so many things for you to see and do here, I can hardly contain it! First off, when you joined, you got some clothes given to you! I hope the look is to your liking! But if it isn't, we have so many places for you to get new clothes! You can check out loads of new stores HERE for all the latest in stuff for your avatar to wear! Currency on Gaia comes 4 forms: Wing Stickers, which you can get for participating in Gaia's many events. These are used at the Treehouse. Tickets, that you can earn from many of Gaia's mini games and redeem at Prize and Joy. Gold, which most of our other shops take, and can be gained for doing almost anything on Gaia! Loyal's Bazaar is my favorite, and you get in there by logging in every day for 90 days! And Gaia Cash, which can be spent at La Victorie, Rococo, Mecha Neko for our US residents, and Club Verge, the shop for our big spenders!

Once you have a few new items for your Avatar, you may want to try them on! By going to your My Gaia tab, you can see options for changing your avatar, adjusting your personal site settings, seeing what new things your friends might be up to, and looking at all the neat items you just got in your inventory! You might be wondering what kind of items Gaia has to offer! Well, you can click HERE to see a brief description of all the various items types on Gaia, as well as where to find them! And I do recommend exploring your My Gaia Buttons! There lots of neat things they can show you to help you get acquainted with the site! Your inventory, personal messages, and much more can all be found on that page!

When you have chosen your new look and are ready to explore, there are many places for you to go! Many of the Games Gaia has to offer give you tickets for spending tokens in the games, which you can get at Prize and Joy. Personally, for tickets, I love playing Cards! I'll beat that Cardbot someday! But if you are looking to make a little gold, check no further than Gaia's very own MMO, zOMG! You can find a huge story, lots of other players, and loads of NPCs from all over Gaia, helping you fight the Animated!

If gaming isn't your thing, we have a few places you can hang out and just chat with other Gaians about just about anything! Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood have a lot of friendly faces there, and if you want a place for you and your friends to chat, you can open your own room for a small fee!

As you have discovered, the forums here are some of the best on the Internet! There are discussions going on about just about any subject you can think of! From Gaming to Anime, the latest in TV and movies, books and roleplaying, you can find it all here! Just remember to read the rules and guidelines for a forum before posting! It'll help you out a lot in helping to figure out if your thread should go there! And so you can stay safe, all Gaia staff have colored names! Forum assistants like me are this color, Moderators are Green, Admin are Orange, Developers are Brown, and NPCs are Red! And remember, we will never ask you for your password for any reason!

And remember to try many things all around Gaia! Doing stuff on Gaia unlocks achievements, as well as allows more access to all the features Gaia has to offer! I hope you enjoy your time on Gaia, and maybe I'll see you out in the forums!

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xd

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xp

Tiny Cat

No Special Sword
My time to shine on this site so fine.

In truth though I've actually been here, but I was reluctant to get on, and in turn had completely forgotten my password. I know that there are ways of accessing it, but I figured what the heck I'll just start a new.

Funny because this process took a lot longer.

Anyways, thanks for having me. biggrin
Welcome To Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas