Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, I'm new here. Can you tell me how I can get gold? I want a good start. emotion_yatta

Welcome to gaia sweetie!
You can get gold by posting in forums, playing zOMG, and Booty Grab.

Tipsy Tipper

UnbreakableL0v3
Hey, I'm new here. Can you tell me how I can get gold? I want a good start. emotion_yatta

Arr, ye' needs yerself a captain who can steer you in the direction of treasure?? Come aboard, malady. I'll show ye' the way! pirate

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia smile
KurKri

Welcome to gaia sweetie!
You can get gold by posting in forums, playing zOMG, and Booty Grab.

Oh, ok. Thank you. wink
UnbreakableL0v3
If you can, fill out surveys to earn cash and don't forget to get your daily cash treats by clicking on the bouncing TV. You can buy things from the cash shop and sell them for a LOT of money. I have made millions recently doing this. One survey got me 100 cash. I bought a Gambino's Prize Jewel and sold it for 7 million gold. Easy peasy.
Zoomacroom
UnbreakableL0v3
If you can, fill out surveys to earn cash and don't forget to get your daily cash treats by clicking on the bouncing TV. You can buy things from the cash shop and sell them for a LOT of money. I have made millions recently doing this. One survey got me 100 cash. I bought a Gambino's Prize Jewel and sold it for 7 million gold. Easy peasy.

Oh wow. I'll remember doing that. whee Thank you btw.
UnbreakableL0v3
Zoomacroom
UnbreakableL0v3

Oh wow. I'll remember doing that. whee Thank you btw.
Hey no problem. I couldn't keep that kind of advice to myself!

Katie Shadow's Husband

Loaded Gawker

10,100 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
UnbreakableL0v3

Welcome to Gaia, hope it treats you well!
Vote in polls, post comments on people's profiles, post in forums and get on every day to get items and gold from the main pages. xo

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome to gaia biggrin

Lionheart

Welcome to Gaia.
Posting in the forums, playing games, and voting all work pretty well.
Unfortunately, the Marketplace is pretty inflated right now so getting
nice things is harder.
MistakenDesire

Welcome 2 gaia U can get gold from posting & sometimes daily chance gives gold.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff