Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Hi! I'm new here! My name's Aurora and I come from Italy. My favourite color is black, I love playing drums and listening to music. I'm attending a language school: we learn English, Spanish, German, Latin, tomorrow I'm also going to start a Slovenian language course. My favourite band is Queen. I love reading fantasy book (and fan-fictions too) and drawing. I have also watched loads of animes and read a lots of mangas!
Bye-Bye!

Blessed Prophet

DawnArisu12
Hi! I'm new here! My name's Aurora and I come from Italy. My favourite color is black, I love playing drums and listening to music. I'm attending a language school: we learn English, Spanish, German, Latin, tomorrow I'm also going to start a Slovenian language course. My favourite band is Queen. I love reading fantasy book (and fan-fictions too) and drawing. I have also watched loads of animes and read a lots of mangas!
Bye-Bye!
Welcome to Gaia! You're going to have quite the impressive language education.

Party Kitten

13,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome to gaia

Lonely Genius

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
DawnArisu12
Bye-Bye!

Welcome to Gaia biggrin .

Lonely Genius

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
DawnArisu12
Bye-Bye!

I almost forgot

Lavish Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DawnArisu12
Bye-Bye!

ıllıllı welcoмe! ıllıllı
You've been wrangled. emotion_yatta

Dangerous Seeker

12,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
DawnArisu12
Bye-Bye!

Hi, Aurora! Welcome to Gaia!

You're multi-talented. biggrin And yay to all that!

Newbie Explorer

Welcome to Gaia! smile Have fun here, though I won't be of much help since I'ma newbie here too XD
DawnArisu12
Bye-Bye!

Wow, that's impressive. Welcome! biggrin

Friendly Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
DawnArisu12
Bye-Bye!

Welcome to Gaia~~

Tricky Fairy

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
DawnArisu12
Bye-Bye!

ALLO WELCOME TO GAIA

Beloved Mage

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Thank you all! Thank you Powleh for the video =D

Friendly Noob

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Welcome, Have a Great Time c:

Amateur Streaker

11,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DawnArisu12
Bye-Bye!

Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas