Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hello everyone, I'm new here.
I just spent an hour playing some game called booty grab to get some gold for new hair and eyes (so that I don't look so noobish), and it seems that already I have an expensive taste xp
I hope I'll have fun here!

Tricky Hellhound

34,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Hi there, welcome to Gaia!
It's great that you've already found out about Booty Grab. A bit of time playing it is a great way to get a lot of gold! Just keep savin', I'm sure you'll be able to obtain the items you want in no time. 3nodding I hope you enjoy your time on Gaia as well! (And I like your username, has an awesome ring to it. XD)
Welcome to Gaia. smile

Gracious Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Okotti
Hi there, welcome to Gaia!
It's great that you've already found out about Booty Grab. A bit of time playing it is a great way to get a lot of gold! Just keep savin', I'm sure you'll be able to obtain the items you want in no time. 3nodding I hope you enjoy your time on Gaia as well! (And I like your username, has an awesome ring to it. XD)

Thank you! Yes, I quite like the name as well, it's also my current character's name in a roleplaying game I'm doing smile A friend of mine has been on here for a little longer, and she suggested that in the beginning, booty grab is a great way of making gold fairly easily. And turns out she was right!

Shy Gaian

Skye Silverkin
I just spent an hour playing some game called booty grab to get some gold for new hair and eyes (so that I don't look so noobish), and it seems that already I have an expensive taste xp
Welcome to Gaia!! I get most of my gold from Booty Grab! xd

Gracious Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Madison McCauley
Skye Silverkin
Thanks! I love your necklace, by the way (in your real life picture). Hunger Games fan? I also have a mockingjay necklace, but the chain of mine is much longer, so the pendant is much lower smile

Shy Gaian

Skye Silverkin
Madison McCauley
Skye Silverkin
Thanks! I love your necklace, by the way (in your real life picture). Hunger Games fan? I also have a mockingjay necklace, but the chain of mine is much longer, so the pendant is much lower smile
Thank you! I am a Hunger Games fan, I can't wait to see Catching Fire!! biggrin

Devoted Loverboy

Skye Silverkin

Booty grab and zomg, but zomg takes a bit of time to level up before you start grabbin serious cash. 3nodding

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Skye Silverkin

I think that happens to most of us! Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Gracious Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Madison McCauley
Skye Silverkin
Madison McCauley
Skye Silverkin
Me neither, it's a shame we still have to wait so long! I did hear they were going to leave out some characters that were pretty important in the book, though. But I guess they have to leave out stuff in every movie adaption of a book.

Gracious Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Luneatha
Skye Silverkin

Booty grab and zomg, but zomg takes a bit of time to level up before you start grabbin serious cash. 3nodding
Hmmm, I don't know what that is yet, but I'll look into it 3nodding

Shy Gaian

Skye Silverkin
Madison McCauley
Skye Silverkin
Madison McCauley
Skye Silverkin
Me neither, it's a shame we still have to wait so long! I did hear they were going to leave out some characters that were pretty important in the book, though. But I guess they have to leave out stuff in every movie adaption of a book.
I know, that just seems forever to me!! crying Yeah, I guess they do, sadly. sad

Gracious Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Madison McCauley
Skye Silverkin
Madison McCauley
Skye Silverkin
Madison McCauley
Skye Silverkin
I know, that just seems forever to me!! crying Yeah, I guess they do, sadly. sad
Yes, it's sad that they do, but on the other hand, otherwise all movies that came from books would be 3, maybe 4 hours long razz So it is kind of understandable. But still no fun!

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
welcome to Gaia. booty grab is where is at to earn gold 3nodding

Shy Gaian

Skye Silverkin
Madison McCauley
Skye Silverkin
Madison McCauley
Skye Silverkin
Yes, it's sad that they do, but on the other hand, otherwise all movies that came from books would be 3, maybe 4 hours long razz So it is kind of understandable. But still no fun!
That's true!! lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces