Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

Honestly I have no idea what I am doing here. My friend told me to sign up here so I did, he said it would help me make friends. I am not sure what I am doing here, so umm... hi?

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
FrankenStein422
Honestly I have no idea what I am doing here. My friend told me to sign up here so I did, he said it would help me make friends. I am not sure what I am doing here, so umm... hi?

That's how I got here, too. I've been here a month, and still have no idea what I'm doing here! biggrin But I am a roleplayer, and the friend who got me into this and I are working on a story.

What are you interested in?

And welcome to Gaia!

Dapper Genius

Great Lakes haze
FrankenStein422

That's how I got here, too. I've been here a month, and still have no idea what I'm doing here! biggrin But I am a roleplayer, and the friend who got me into this and I are working on a story.

And welcome to Gaia!

I am a roleplayer too!

Umm... I have no idea what I am interested in, what do you mean?

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
FrankenStein422
Great Lakes haze
FrankenStein422

And welcome to Gaia!

I am a roleplayer too!

If you play games, that's an easy way to get involved.

Also, check out the guild directory under the Forums item up in the menu. There's roleplaying in some of the guilds, though you have to join to play.

But first check out the Barton RP threads, which don't require you to join a guild -- go to Forums, then Forum Directory, and then hit the Gaia Community button, and then Barton Town.

Dapper Genius

Great Lakes haze
FrankenStein422
Great Lakes haze
FrankenStein422

And welcome to Gaia!

I am a roleplayer too!

Also, check out the guild directory under the Forums item up in the menu. There's roleplaying in some of the guilds, though you have to join to play.

But first check out the Barton RP threads, which don't require you to join a guild -- go to Forums and then hit the Gaia Community button, and then Barton Town.

Thanks.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
FrankenStein422
Great Lakes haze
FrankenStein422
Great Lakes haze
FrankenStein422

And welcome to Gaia!

I am a roleplayer too!

But first check out the Barton RP threads, which don't require you to join a guild -- go to Forums and then hit the Gaia Community button, and then Barton Town.

Thanks.

Good luck!

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

FrankenStein422

Hello! Welcome to Gaia Online~ I hope you have as much fun here as I have these years! See you around~ emotion_bigheart

Player

FrankenStein422

Welcome to Gaia heart

Shadowy Soldier

FrankenStein422

It's mostly a forum site.
You talk to other people with shared interests.
There are also games if you wish to play.

(captcha: it is new. it is here.) What better place to get this captcha?

Ruthless Bloodsucker

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
FrankenStein422

The nice thing about Gaia is that, with so many sub-forums, you're bound to find something you're interested in and enjoy talking about. My advice to you is to find that thing!
(also, playing dressup with your avatar is far more amusing than it ought to be)

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
FrankenStein422

Well,Welcome to Gaia.

Assimilated Informer

FrankenStein422

Welcome to Gaia! We hope you enjoy your stay here! 3nodding

Dapper Genius

I feel so loved for all the replies after I went to bed!

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
FrankenStein422

Hello and welcome. There is a guild that helps new people and lots of guides around the different forums. Hope you enjoy your time here. I know its kinda hard to find your feet but keep at it! smile

Dapper Genius

Thank you all, last question, how do I spend my time here to distract myself?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff