Welcome to Gaia! ::

spankchan's Waifu

Feral Kitten

❝ Role play in the forums, like Barton Town. But first, I really suggest that you explore all the forums. People are always up for conversations about shows or games you might be interested in. You can sometimes find topics you're eager to chat about if you use the gaia search. If you head on over to the gaia aquarium part of the forum, you can booty grab for some gold that'll help you purchase items from the gold shops and the marketplace. You'll need to purchase a trading pass once it becomes avaliable to buy things from the MP. If you're interested in becoming rich quick, browse the exchange, and look for any threads or groups that can help you learn about vending. If you're here for the games, why not try out zOMG, or Facebook games like Heralds of Chaos, Monster Galaxy, or Soul Crash. I'm almost positive that you get gold/items from reaching certain levels in the Facebook apps to use here on Gaia. You can also try games like fishing, tiles, jigsaw, and word bump to make gold. Play the slots in blackjack to win tokens for tickets, and hop on over to the dumpster dive to grab a freebie. If you're playing zOMG, there's always an NPC around to give you a freebie everyday as well. And what's left for fun, is the towns in the world drop down menu. You can meet and chat with users, and or shake trees, rocks, bushes, and if the events/seasons have changed, you can shake decorations as well. Don't forget to pick flowers, pick up trash and catch bugs! If you hoard enough, you can exchange them for stuff in the gold shops or sell them in bulks in the MP. Have fun, any way you can. GaiaOnline is a great experience. I hope you enjoy your stay in the Land of Gaia Online-ness, and I wish the best of luck to you~ x3

Important! Remember, never give out your passwords. Mods and admins will never ask for them.
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Adored Flatterer

10,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Junior Trader 100
FrankenStein422
Honestly I have no idea what I am doing here. My friend told me to sign up here so I did, he said it would help me make friends. I am not sure what I am doing here, so umm... hi?
welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces