Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Noob

12,475 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Donna-the-Poet
Hello, I'm Donna-the-Poet, but you can call me Donna. Donna isn't my real name, but it's the name I've decided to use everywhere except for legal forms and
whatnot. Anyway, I like the look of the site. There are lots of items and games here.

Welcome to Gaia!
XYami_No_KonekoX
Hello and welcome to gaia

Thank you.
Eek_the_cook
Donna-the-Poet
Hello, I'm Donna-the-Poet, but you can call me Donna. Donna isn't my real name, but it's the name I've decided to use everywhere except for legal forms and whatnot. Anyway, I like the look of the site. There are lots of items and games here.

Welcome to the site. It'll suck you slowly in if you let it. I've only been here for three months, but it already feels like a lifetime.

::shiftyeyes::

Thanks for the welcome. lol so this site can get addicting I guess.
Hey-You-Sam
Donna-the-Poet
Hello, I'm Donna-the-Poet, but you can call me Donna. Donna isn't my real name, but it's the name I've decided to use everywhere except for legal forms and whatnot. Anyway, I like the look of the site. There are lots of items and games here.

Oh totally. smile You should try to make your dream avi! biggrin
It gives you some incentive to want to earn as much gold as you can.

I'll make one as soon as I wake up fully. Thanks for the tip biggrin
Arthmael Lothario
Donna-the-Poet

Welcome to Gaia! ^_^

Thanks smile
Squidbit
Donna-the-Poet

Welcome to Gaia

Thank you. I'm quoting everyone, trying to get 50 posts in one thread. biggrin
Airo Rokkuhauto
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Thanks.
Awkwardly Legit
Donna-the-Poet
Hello, I'm Donna-the-Poet, but you can call me Donna. Donna isn't my real name, but it's the name I've decided to use everywhere except for legal forms and
whatnot. Anyway, I like the look of the site. There are lots of items and games here.

Welcome to Gaia!

Thanks. Nice username smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas