Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I thought of my username I wanted to choose something that would mean a lot to me. Something that I always cared about but life has been a bit difficult. My mother being the strong hearted Japanese-American mother she is rough on traditions and it doesn't really me as much as I thought it would be. My name is Usano and I'm excited to be here

Devoted Survivor

12,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Gender Swap 100
Welcome to Gaia! o3o

Super Bunny

18,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome to Gaia! heart

Beloved Mage

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quotable Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
TheUnlovedGeisha
When I thought of my username I wanted to choose something that would mean a lot to me. Something that I always cared about but life has been a bit difficult. My mother being the strong hearted Japanese-American mother she is rough on traditions and it doesn't really me as much as I thought it would be. My name is Usano and I'm excited to be here

Well if you don't want that username there is a way to change it if you really wanted to. But other than that it's very nice to meet you! 4laugh
Hi and welcome! biggrin
TheUnlovedGeisha

Welcome..

Dangerous Warlord

TheUnlovedGeisha

Welcome to gaia biggrin have fun

Invisible Fatcat

TheUnlovedGeisha

Hey! Welcome to Gaia :3
hi and welcome ^^

Handsome Wench

TheUnlovedGeisha

Cool username C:
You have a cute username~
Welcome to Gaia.. Will you come join us? =3

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Timid Darling

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
TheUnlovedGeisha

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Gaia! heart

Ruthless Trainer

16,050 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
TheUnlovedGeisha

welcome to gaia have fun!
Hello and welcome to Gaia yum_puddi !!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff