Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I used to use Gaia way back in the day when it was still fairly new. I was just a kid at the time, and really enjoyed using the site, but drifted away from it as I got a bit older. I suppose I'm coming back for the nostalgia factor, really, and I'm curious to see how much everything has changed. Well, I can say right now that things have changed a lot. A whole hell of a lot. I guess that's to be expected, though.

Anyway, let's forget all that and move on. I'm Cary, I'm 18, and I'm American. My favorite food is fettucini Alfredo, there's this jankity restaurant near my girl friend's house that makes it so good that I could cry. My favorite genre of music is Hip Hop, but my favorite band is The Sound of Animals Fighting. My favorite book is Shadow of the Wind, but I'm also very fond of Fight Club, 1984, and Junky (just to cut the list short). I don't read as much as I should, and I spend too much time in front of the computer. I have a soft spot for pretentious art films, and collect vinyl records, which is the justification my friends use to call me a hipster. Right now I'm watching Mobile Suit Gundam and Doctor Who. I started reading Homestuck a couple weeks ago after a bunch of my friends said it was awful and ended up falling in love with it. I like to play the occasional game of D&D. I love acting. And I want to be a writer.

Anywho, that's me. Just popping in to introduce myself. Probably gonna peruse through the other forums for a bit, check out the site, decide whether or not I want to stay or let this account gather dust like my old one. Feel free to talk to me if you want. cat_3nodding whee

Holy s**t there's cat emotes now. emotion_awesome

Tipsy Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
funwithforkz

User Image

Hi Darling! Welcome back to Gaia. We're pleased to see you have returned. Have some cheese and wine cheese_whine <3

Lemonie Rainbow
funwithforkz

User Image

Hi Darling! Welcome back to Gaia. We're pleased to see you have returned. Have some cheese and wine cheese_whine <3

Why thank you.

Chatty Fatcat

funwithforkz
Welcome back to Gaia. It's CHANGED big time. Funny though, the guild post system isn't updated like this one. It's similar to how it used to be
InuOjouchan
funwithforkz
Welcome back to Gaia. It's CHANGED big time. Funny though, the guild post system isn't updated like this one. It's similar to how it used to be

Yeah, I haven't used this site in about 5 years, so it's all very weird. Cool though, definitely liking the layout.

I don't think I ever used the guild post system.

Apocalyptic Hunter

funwithforkz
Yes there is cat emos now.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome back to Gaia!! I gotta warn ya...this world is even more addicting the 2nd time around, so be careful eek
Airo Rokkuhauto
Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Thanks.
Reformed_Into_His_Image
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Thanks, and sure thing.
Oceanrabbits
Welcome back to Gaia!! I gotta warn ya...this world is even more addicting the 2nd time around, so be careful eek

Haha, I'll try to remember that. Maybe that's not such a bad thing though. smile
Hello, and welcome back to gaia.

Shy Giver

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
funwithforkz
So I used to use Gaia way back in the day when it was still fairly new. I was just a kid at the time, and really enjoyed using the site, but drifted away from it as I got a bit older. I suppose I'm coming back for the nostalgia factor, really, and I'm curious to see how much everything has changed. Well, I can say right now that things have changed a lot. A whole hell of a lot. I guess that's to be expected, though.

Anyway, let's forget all that and move on. I'm Cary, I'm 18, and I'm American. My favorite food is fettucini Alfredo, there's this jankity restaurant near my girl friend's house that makes it so good that I could cry. My favorite genre of music is Hip Hop, but my favorite band is The Sound of Animals Fighting. My favorite book is Shadow of the Wind, but I'm also very fond of Fight Club, 1984, and Junky (just to cut the list short). I don't read as much as I should, and I spend too much time in front of the computer. I have a soft spot for pretentious art films, and collect vinyl records, which is the justification my friends use to call me a hipster. Right now I'm watching Mobile Suit Gundam and Doctor Who. I started reading Homestuck a couple weeks ago after a bunch of my friends said it was awful and ended up falling in love with it. I like to play the occasional game of D&D. I love acting. And I want to be a writer.

Anywho, that's me. Just popping in to introduce myself. Probably gonna peruse through the other forums for a bit, check out the site, decide whether or not I want to stay or let this account gather dust like my old one. Feel free to talk to me if you want. cat_3nodding whee

Holy s**t there's cat emotes now. emotion_awesome

Welcome to gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas