Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, if it isn't obvious I'm new here, My name is Anna and I'm not the best with introductions but bare with me. Seen this place around before but decided to join and give it a try, seems like a fun place to chat with some cool people and make some new friends. There isn't a whole lot to myself, I love taking walks, swimming, watching anime, watching various different tv shows, exercising, and chatting. It's nice to meet you guys and I hope to get along with everyone.

Angelic Knight

Welcome to Gaiaonline smile

Dangerous Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia. Ill be on most of today if you have any questions. Feel free to PM me. Im an old hand at this so I've been around.
Most of all, Welcome to Gaia!
Welcome to Gaia.

Desirable Receiver

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hey Anna !
Welcome to Gaia ! 4laugh
I hope you have an awesome time here on Gaia ! ^^

priya yume's Senpai

Dapper Phantom

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Kittenish-chan
Hello, if it isn't obvious I'm new here, My name is Anna and I'm not the best with introductions but bare with me. Seen this place around before but decided to join and give it a try, seems like a fun place to chat with some cool people and make some new friends. There isn't a whole lot to myself, I love taking walks, swimming, watching anime, watching various different tv shows, exercising, and chatting. It's nice to meet you guys and I hope to get along with everyone.
Hey their welcome to gaia! I`m sure your going to love it here as much as i do! I was on the swim team for 7 years and i go for 20 mile walks every day in fact i just got back from one. Who dosn`t love anime? If you ever need help or just wanna chat you can add me if you want smile

Beloved Genius

23,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
Greetings & welcome to Gaia. I hope you'll have a lot of fun here.
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello Anna. Welcome to Gaia.

Shy Giver

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome to Gaia fun town

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Kittenish-chan
Welcome to Gaia! c:

Devout Fatcat

Kittenish-chan

Welcome to Gaia

Adversary669's Partner

Devoted Foe

Kittenish-chan

Hey

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces