Welcome to Gaia! ::

My name's Theresa. I'm new to this site. My friend showed me it the other day. So, I thought I'd try it out. I don't know what I should be doing though. Lol.

Party Kitten

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Dubstep_Princess
My name's Theresa. I'm new to this site. My friend showed me it the other day. So, I thought I'd try it out. I don't know what I should be doing though. Lol.

Hello and welcome to gaia. If you have any questions just ask me
Thanks! How do I change my profile?
And change clothes?

Sparkly Tipper

Hola~ Welcome to gaia. To change your avatar go to my gaia--> and then avatar.You can buy clothes in shops or the marketplace which is also under shops. To change your profile, go to tektek.org and find a profile design you prefer and go copy the code, and go to account and go to profile options. Hope that helps. Again welcome to gaia ~ yum_puddi

Party Kitten

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Dubstep_Princess

You're welcome. You go to account then profile options then choose either classic or current. You can go to profilebrand or tektek for profile layouts
Thank you both. I think I understand. biggrin

Party Kitten

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
You're welcome
Dubstep_Princess

There's tons of stuff here, so just try things out c:

Sparkly Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dubstep_Princess

Welcome to Gaia! There's a lot of different forums around here, so feel free to browse things that interest you and I'm sure you'll find a place to post and fit right in! yum_strawberry

Beloved Mage

13,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Dubstep_Princess
Welcome to Gaia! c:
iAdrien
Dubstep_Princess

There's tons of stuff here, so just try things out c:

Thank you. Will do. 3nodding
Ceres_5
Hello.

Hello. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out