Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm Jason. I'm not exactly new on gaia, but when I was on here last I didn't really know what to do. So hopefully this time will be better on here lol

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
HezeusTheWizard
I'm Jason. I'm not exactly new on gaia, but when I was on here last I didn't really know what to do. So hopefully this time will be better on here lol

Hi Jason, welcome to gaia. If you want to know anything on gaia you can PM me. Anyway, you can have discussions, play games, whatever you want really.o
shinigami ryukie
HezeusTheWizard

Hi Jason, welcome to gaia. If you want to know anything on gaia you can PM me. Anyway, you can have discussions, play games, whatever you want really.o

Thank you. Any ideas for tips you can think of, really, just let me know. Anything will help lol

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
HezeusTheWizard
shinigami ryukie
HezeusTheWizard

Thank you. Any ideas for tips you can think of, really, just let me know. Anything will help lol

Sure thing ! Booty Grab is a good way to get gold. The towns are a good place to make friends, and the Chatterbox forum is a strange place.
shinigami ryukie
HezeusTheWizard
shinigami ryukie
HezeusTheWizard

Sure thing ! Booty Grab is a good way to get gold. The towns are a good place to make friends, and the Chatterbox forum is a strange place.

The towns?

I do remember the Chatterbox lol and do I need to quote everytime for you to get a notification?

Desirable Fatcat

10,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
HezeusTheWizard

Hiya Jason! Welcome back ^^
MellieRAWR
HezeusTheWizard

Why thank you smile

Desirable Fatcat

10,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
HezeusTheWizard
MellieRAWR
HezeusTheWizard

Why thank you smile

I'm Melissa. Nice to meet you :3
MellieRAWR
HezeusTheWizard
MellieRAWR
HezeusTheWizard

Why thank you smile

Nice to meet you too!

Desirable Fatcat

10,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
HezeusTheWizard
MellieRAWR
HezeusTheWizard
MellieRAWR
HezeusTheWizard

Why thank you smile

Nice to meet you too!

Would you like a new friend? emotion_awesome
MellieRAWR
HezeusTheWizard
MellieRAWR
HezeusTheWizard
MellieRAWR
HezeusTheWizard

Why thank you smile

Nice to meet you too!

Would you like a new friend? emotion_awesome

Sure! lol

Desirable Fatcat

10,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
HezeusTheWizard