Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat

Hi guys, another newbie here! I learned about Gaia from a friend, I don't know if she's still active here though...

I'm still not used to navigating the forums(it's been years since I've been a member of one), but I'm having fun so far. Anyway, I hope I can make new friends and nice to meet you all~

heart

Shaggy Nerd

gemutlichkeit

Hi guys, another newbie here! I learned about Gaia from a friend, I don't know if she's still active here though...

I'm still not used to navigating the forums(it's been years since I've been a member of one), but I'm having fun so far. Anyway, I hope I can make new friends and nice to meet you all~

heart

Welcome!
How'd you choose your username?
gemutlichkeit

heart

Welcome to gaia, Im sure you will make friends in no time....the forums can be tricky but after a while you will surfing the forums like a pro lol

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image

Fuzzy Kitten

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Malevolent Sex Symbol

gemutlichkeit

heart

Welcome to Gaia ^-^ Hope you enjoy here. I'm Darren feel free to add.
gemutlichkeit

heart

Glad you're here biggrin

Thieving Millionaire

14,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
gemutlichkeit

heart

welcome! if you need any help let me know smile

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
gemutlichkeit

heart

Welcome to gaia!

The site has become a bit more complicated than it used to be, but at the same time there is more to do here now!

I hope you continue to enjoy yourself!

Cunning Fox

gemutlichkeit
            Welcome to Gaia

Generous Giver

7,875 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
gemutlichkeit

heart

Hello welcome to Gaia, from one whom has been here for a bit to you. smile

Bachelorette

gemutlichkeit

heart

Hope you enjoy!
Welcome to Gaia :3
Once you become more familiar with everything
I am sure you'll have more fun haha. <3

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

gemutlichkeit

Hi there

Dapper Darling

gemutlichkeit

heart

Welcome to Gaia. biggrin Glad you're having fun so far. ^_^

Wealthy Explorer

7,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
gemutlichkeit

heart

hello and welcome to gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas