Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi i'm new to this game. 3nodding I would like to know how to make money in this game to afford those very high price items, and i can't get gaia cash either. confused So can anyone tell me a way to find money pls? biggrin

Brainy Genius

welcome and you can earn gold by posting in the forum biggrin
OK it'll be a long way to get all those many LOL
Nice avatar BTW biggrin

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
♪♫
The best way to earn gold is by playing zOMG or Booty Grab, also welcome to Gaia hope you enjoy yourself here.
♫♪

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Welcome!
I find that keeping a healthy aquarium and playing zOMG are pretty good ways to get gold 3nodding
hi and welcome ^^
Lumpud
Hi i'm new to this game. 3nodding I would like to know how to make money in this game to afford those very high price items, and i can't get gaia cash either. confused So can anyone tell me a way to find money pls? biggrin
Welcome to Gaia. Feel free to add me. <3

Sparkly Shapeshifter

~
Hihii Welcome to Gaia
C:

broffendo's Wife

Gracious Genius

Welcome to Gaia!
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome here, i think it'll be a great community. biggrin

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lumpud

Gaia lists some ways to earn free Gaia cash at http://www.gaiaonline.com/offers/gcash/ . Some games, like zOMG, have lots of opportunities for getting Gaia gold.

Shirtless Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lumpud

draw avi art and zomg and forum posting.

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lumpud

Hello!
The market place, buy sell buy sell tactic is the most risky, but its what I do..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff