Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Spotter

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dressed Up 200
drarryxon
Hi. I'm Caitlin. I've got a dude for an avatar, but that's not really important. I'm a girl last time I checked. I'm new here, and I don't have any idea what I'm doing. I'd like to make friends, and... well, yeah. Okay. 3nodding

Hey welcome to Gaia!! Enjoy it here!!

Distrustful Magician

11,575 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Welcome to gaia!

Lonely Phantom

drarryxon

Nice :> Welcome to Gaia 4laugh

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
drarryxon
Hi. I'm Caitlin. I've got a dude for an avatar, but that's not really important. I'm a girl last time I checked. I'm new here, and I don't have any idea what I'm doing. I'd like to make friends, and... well, yeah. Okay. 3nodding

nice to meet ya caitlin!!
Add me if you like!
I'll help you out

Distinct Citizen

drarryxon

Welcome.

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
drarryxon
biggrin

Blessed Kitten

drarryxon

Hey Caitlin, welcome to Gaia <3
I'm Enya. <3

It's nice to meet you! <3

Quotable Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
drarryxon

Welcome to the wonderful world of Gaia! If anything confuses you, feel free to pm me. ^^

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to GAIA online,Caitlin-san! I hope you will enjoy here and you can add me as your friend if you like.

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
drarryxon

Why have you go a guy avatar please do tell

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces