Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! I'm Xeno, and i'm looking for some Christian friends to talk me through this site that i've heard so much about!

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Welcome to Gaia ^^

Benevolent Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Xeno Wolf Hikari
Hi! I'm Xeno, and i'm looking for some Christian friends to talk me through this site that i've heard so much about!

Welcome to Gaia. If you like online games come play zOMG.

Shameless Hoarder

Xeno Wolf Hikari

Welcome to Gaia and Happy Easter

Blessed Guildsman

Xeno Wolf Hikari

Hello and welcome to Gaia. smile
Welcome to Gaia!
Happy Easter, Xeno!

Welcome to Gaia. I'm glad you decided to join the world of Gaia! It really is a neat place with tons of nice people. But you've gotta note that there are some unsavory people on this site too!

I think there might be a Christian forum, so maybe that'll be an easier way to find some new Christian friends.

But I'm guessing most of them are spending time with their families right now.

I'm Christian! Roman Catholic to be exact. Glad we got a chance to sort of introduce ourselves. :]

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xeno Wolf Hikari

Welcome to Gaia, and Happy Easter ^^

Noob

Xeno Wolf Hikari

User Image

Welcome to gaia!
Xeno Wolf Hikari

Hey! Well, I hope that you can find some good friends that are both Christian and of another religion. I'm a Christian by the way so nice to meet you!
Xeno Wolf Hikari

Welcome!

Beloved Explorer

11,950 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Xeno Wolf Hikari

Welcome to Gaia!

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Xeno Wolf Hikari

Welcome to Gaia! I'm Christian too! It's great to see others on here. Message me any time!

Durem Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Xeno Wolf Hikari

i would be more then happy to help you out, if you have any questions feel free to come to me for some simple answers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff