Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just got my account yesterday...and to be honest, I'm only starting this thread for the gold...I'm so addicted...I need that arm cannon thingy!

Anyway, I'm Eric Draven! I'm androgynous, Otherkin, Pagan. I like browsing the internet and watching anime. I love lolicon, and giant robots. G Gundam was awesome! My favorite anime is Death Note though. Or maybe Yu Gi Oh. Or maybe Yu Yu Hakusho! Or Dragon Ball/Z/GT! Their all so good, why do I just have to choose one!? gonk

I like kung fu films, and I'm a Tekken grand master! I own with Jin, and I'll challenge anyone who thinks they can beat me. I rock so hard. The gods crafted me for Tekken. It's what I'm best at.

I also like RPGs, such as Chrono Trigger or Castlevania.

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
welcome to gaia. heart
TheDarkEricDraven
I just got my account yesterday...and to be honest, I'm only starting this thread for the gold...I'm so addicted...I need that arm cannon thingy!

Anyway, I'm Eric Draven! I'm androgynous, Otherkin, Pagan. I like browsing the internet and watching anime. I love lolicon, and giant robots. G Gundam was awesome! My favorite anime is Death Note though. Or maybe Yu Gi Oh. Or maybe Yu Yu Hakusho! Or Dragon Ball/Z/GT! Their all so good, why do I just have to choose one!? gonk

I like kung fu films, and I'm a Tekken grand master! I own with Jin, and I'll challenge anyone who thinks they can beat me. I rock so hard. The gods crafted me for Tekken. It's what I'm best at.

Hi there and welcome to gaia!
Add me if you like...
BTW.. I bet i could own you with Ling Xiayu...just saying xd
Epic_ErikaPhobia

Hi there and welcome to gaia!
Add me if you like...
BTW.. I bet i could own you with Ling Xiayu...just saying xd

Only words. I can never be defeated! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! I shall reign the Tekken tournaments forever...as soon as I find one near me... crying

Lonely Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
TheDarkEricDraven

welcome to your new addiction xDD try not to get too caught up in it. Also, do you have the new Street Fighter x Tekken? I do c:< bet you cant beat me
MelancholyHolic

welcome to your new addiction xDD try not to get too caught up in it. Also, do you have the new Street Fighter x Tekken? I do c:< bet you cant beat me

I would, but I don't have any of the consoles it is out on. Besides, it uses the Street Fighter system. Now, when Tekken X Street Fighter comes out...THEN ALL WILL KNOW WHO IS THE TRUE KING OF IRON FIST!...Me. It's me. I'm the one who I am referring to.

Lonely Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
TheDarkEricDraven
MelancholyHolic

I would, but I don't have any of the consoles it is out on. Besides, it uses the Street Fighter system. Now, when Tekken X Street Fighter comes out...THEN ALL WILL KNOW WHO IS THE TRUE KING OF IRON FIST!...Me. It's me. I'm the one who I am referring to.
LMAO xDDD but when Tekken x Street Fighter comes out.... will you have a console then? xDD

Ruthless Player

welcome to gaia

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello, I'm Kristina but everyone calls me Tia for short. Anyways, welcome to gaia and I hope you'll like it and I know how you feel about the gold thing. I do the same thing but....I also spend them too ^-^' so feel free to ask or talk, I don't bite :3

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
TheDarkEricDraven

Welcome to gaia

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Welcome to GAIA online,Eric-san! I hope you will enjoy here and you can add me as your friend if you want to.

Tipsy Wench

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
TheDarkEricDraven

welcome to gaia ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash