Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone, I am the Spiffy Otter, nice to meet you! mrgreen A former friend of mine told me about Gaia a long time ago in 2005 but I wasn't 13 yet, so I couldn't join. sad But I am here now and that's what matters! ^^ I like otters and I like spiffy things, so that's how I came up with my username. (: My hobbies include knitting, reading, studying world religions, gardening, and tons of other fun things!
Nice to meet you and welcome to gaia. heart User Image
funnyjester

Nice to meet you too and thanks! heart

Seeker

Spiffy Otter
Hello everyone, I am the Spiffy Otter, nice to meet you! mrgreen A former friend of mine told me about Gaia a long time ago in 2005 but I wasn't 13 yet, so I couldn't join. sad But I am here now and that's what matters! ^^ I like otters and I like spiffy things, so that's how I came up with my username. (: My hobbies include knitting, reading, studying world religions, gardening, and tons of other fun things!

gaia_nitemareleft Welcome to Gaia, I hope you enjoy your stay. gaia_nitemareright
Feel free to add me and/or PM me if you have any questions. I'm a bit new, but I'll try to answer any questions you have.
Spiffy Otter
funnyjester

What is it you want to get out of gaia? I figure you have some idea of what you want to do since your friend told you about this site. lol
Does your friend still play?
lxImmortalxl
Spiffy Otter

gaia_nitemareleft Welcome to Gaia, I hope you enjoy your stay. gaia_nitemareright
Feel free to add me and/or PM me if you have any questions. I'm a bit new, but I'll try to answer any questions you have.

You are very nice. smile
Nice to see new comers being so welcoming. heart

Seeker

funnyjester

You are very nice. smile

Thank you 3nodding
From my experience in Gaia, I've encountered quite a few rude people; there's no point in disliking rude people if you are a rude person yourself, so I try to be nice. sweatdrop
lxImmortalxl
Spiffy Otter

Thank you for the welcome! I sent a friend request! ^^

Seeker

Spiffy Otter

Thank you for the welcome! I sent a friend request! ^^

It's the least I can do ^^
Thank you for adding 3nodding
lxImmortalxl
funnyjester

You are very nice. smile

Thank you 3nodding
From my experience in Gaia, I've encountered quite a few rude people; there's no point in disliking rude people if you are a rude person yourself, so I try to be nice. sweatdrop

I agree. No website is completely free from rude/mean people. The best you can do is ignore them and find the people who won't bite your head off just because you misspelled a word or posted a topic that they feel you should already know about and bash you on it.
Most of gaia has great people, you just have to look. smile You can have a lot of fun on this site!

Seeker

funnyjester

I agree. No website is completely free from rude/mean people. The best you can do is ignore them and find the people who won't bite your head off just because you misspelled a word or posted a topic that they feel you should already know about and bash you on it.
Most of gaia has great people, you just have to look. smile You can have a lot of fun on this site!

I see, you seem like a very nice person yourself ^^
funnyjester
Spiffy Otter
funnyjester

What is it you want to get out of gaia? I figure you have some idea of what you want to do since your friend told you about this site. lol

I want to meet anime/manga fans, maybe post some of my art and stories. I don't know if she still plays, we haven't spoken to each other in years. We're not really friends anymore.
lxImmortalxl
funnyjester

I see, you seem like a very nice person yourself ^^

Thank you. I try. smile If either you ever need help/advice I will help the best I can.

New people make me feel so old. hahaha
Spiffy Otter
funnyjester
Spiffy Otter
funnyjester

I want to meet anime/manga fans, maybe post some of my art and stories. I don't know if she still plays, we haven't spoken to each other in years. We're not really friends anymore.

There is a forum section called 'Artist's corner'. It is at the bottom of the main forum page.
You can also look in guilds to find people with similar interests. smile

I'm sorry it didn't work out with your friend... ex-friend...

Wheezing Streaker

11,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items