Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello all! I'm new here...and naki too. But I do not wish to be naki... sweatdrop
Is there...a store with really cheap chothes somewhere?
Umm yeh the first town i would have to say is the cheapest but doesnt really have THE best clothing... i had someone give me 2000g and this is what i purchased with it biggrin
Hey! My name is Mallory, if you have any q's please PM me
it actually depends on how much money u hav. if u hav a lot, then nearly everything is cheap to u! xd just surf around gaia to get gold - pretty soon u'll hav enough for something! but if u go to profile and look at ur items, u should hav a peasants' dress or sometin to equip! 3nodding ok, bye.
well the cheapest place i can think of is the store in barton town or somethin lik tht...well, its supposd 2 b tht 1 town w/the castle thingy
Umm i would have to say that the first Town is the cheapest but doesnt really have the best Clothing...i had someone give me 2000g and i purchased my clothes with it... biggrin
hellooooooo...anyone there?

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
hi and welcome to gaia, go to barton town and that is the cheapst place there is 3nodding biggrin

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
im new to i dont think any sop here i cheep xd
Someone gave you 2,000 gold? Wow. o.o Let's see, I have about 500 gold right now, will that get me anything decent?
Oh and, thank-you by the way.
....hmm...I can't seem to be able to see any of my posts! crying
didnt you start out with clothes? I did.
Thank-you and hello everyone! ^^
Does anyone know why I can't see any of my posts?
Gahh...aparently I can't see anyone elses either...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff