Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello out there. My name is Gii. I was a part of Gaia many, many long years ago and coming back... everything has changed! Gah, anime players, car rally, an extra town!? Yeah, the website is a lot more busy than I remember. But it's all good I guess.

Well..... I'm out! Thanks for taking time to read this!

Smitten Lover

Rokuharu Gii
Hello out there. My name is Gii. I was a part of Gaia many, many long years ago and coming back... everything has changed! Gah, anime players, car rally, an extra town!? Yeah, the website is a lot more busy than I remember. But it's all good I guess.

^^
Rokuharu Gii

Welcome back to Gaia. I'm glad that you enjoy the new changes. Have a fun and safe time while you're on Gaia. Good luck and feel free to add me.

Timid Genius

Well welcome back then
as you said lots of new stuff
Heck im still lost here

Shameless Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello and welcome back to Gaia!
I am in the same boat as you. Welcome back!

Dapper Lunatic

16,440 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Rokuharu Gii

Welcome back! The achievements have all changed, or so I've heard. They're strangely addictive, so watch out.

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rokuharu Gii

Welcome back to Gaia! c:

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Wealthy Noob

12,475 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Rokuharu Gii

Welcome to Gaia!

Lovergirl

Welcome back.

Shy Gaian

Welcome back!

Devout Raider

Rokuharu Gii

Welcome back! Gaia definitely added a lot of cool features over the years, that's for sure! The storyline has kept going too. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff