• Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hi, welcome to Gaia!

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
MeowHime
Hello! My name is MeowHime but my real name is Chloe :3 I joined because i wanted to meet friends (Probably because ive never really had any because of bullying T^T ) I like to draw anime and pixel art and Enjoy reading manga more that watching anime! i also write story's and Oneshots! So y'know, just ask for one ; u ; I like listening to songs and playing pokemon (im stuck on the elite four in Pokemon ~ Black ; n ; ) if you become friends with me you'll notice i use the ; u ; and ; n ; faces alot! i also post alot of other ones aswell! so yeah o3o hello xD Also, just Ask for my Skype! im online all the time :3

Welcome to Gaia! This is a great place to make friends!

Newbie Cat

MeowHime
Hello! My name is MeowHime but my real name is Chloe :3 I joined because i wanted to meet friends (Probably because ive never really had any because of bullying T^T ) I like to draw anime and pixel art and Enjoy reading manga more that watching anime! i also write story's and Oneshots! So y'know, just ask for one ; u ; I like listening to songs and playing pokemon (im stuck on the elite four in Pokemon ~ Black ; n ; ) if you become friends with me you'll notice i use the ; u ; and ; n ; faces alot! i also post alot of other ones aswell! so yeah o3o hello xD Also, just Ask for my Skype! im online all the time :3

welcome to gaia smile

Amorous Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Hi welcome to Gaia!!! biggrin
Feel free to ask me questions smile
Can you write me a oneshot? please? I want it to be Shino x Kiba from Naruto x333
Shikara Nara
Hi welcome to Gaia!!! biggrin
Feel free to ask me questions smile
Can you write me a oneshot? please? I want it to be Shino x Kiba from Naruto x333
I'll try ^^ I've never seen or read Naruto but im sure the Wiki will have some information ^^ hehe
Thank you for all the Hello's! It's nice to meet all of you! hope you all have a nice day whee

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome to gaia! mrgreen

Magical Genius

MeowHime
Thank you for all the Hello's! It's nice to meet all of you! hope you all have a nice day whee
One more hello to get you through the day
User Image
Also if you're looking to meet people and hang out, my recommendation is the Charity/Quests sub-forum. Any thread you go to is sure to have super nice, friendly people that will help you with whatever questions you have and they can also help with donations if there are any items that you want to add.

Amorous Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
aww thank you!!!!!!!!! heart
rem to mail me it for i want to read it ASAP after its done xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash