Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! My name is MeowHime but my real name is Chloe :3 I joined because i wanted to meet friends (Probably because ive never really had any because of bullying T^T ) I like to draw anime and pixel art and Enjoy reading manga more that watching anime! i also write story's and Oneshots! So y'know, just ask for one ; u ; I like listening to songs and playing pokemon (im stuck on the elite four in Pokemon ~ Black ; n ; ) if you become friends with me you'll notice i use the ; u ; and ; n ; faces alot! i also post alot of other ones aswell! so yeah o3o hello xD Also, just Ask for my Skype! im online all the time :3

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Welcome! smile
Anthh
Welcome! smile
Thank you! ; u ;
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Sparkling Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hi biggrin

Sparkling Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hi biggrin

Unholy Alchemist

MeowHime
Hello! My name is MeowHime but my real name is Chloe :3 I joined because i wanted to meet friends (Probably because ive never really had any because of bullying T^T ) I like to draw anime and pixel art and Enjoy reading manga more that watching anime! i also write story's and Oneshots! So y'know, just ask for one ; u ; I like listening to songs and playing pokemon (im stuck on the elite four in Pokemon ~ Black ; n ; ) if you become friends with me you'll notice i use the ; u ; and ; n ; faces alot! i also post alot of other ones aswell! so yeah o3o hello xD Also, just Ask for my Skype! im online all the time :3

cool im currently playing pokemon black 2 heart

Beloved Bloodsucker

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Generous Citizen

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
MeowHime

Hello and welcome to Gaia!

Beloved Seeker

Welcome to Gaia!
Feel free to add me if you have any questions.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash