Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

10,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hero 100
MeowHime
Hello! My name is MeowHime but my real name is Chloe :3 I joined because i wanted to meet friends (Probably because ive never really had any because of bullying T^T ) I like to draw anime and pixel art and Enjoy reading manga more that watching anime! i also write story's and Oneshots! So y'know, just ask for one ; u ; I like listening to songs and playing pokemon (im stuck on the elite four in Pokemon ~ Black ; n ; ) if you become friends with me you'll notice i use the ; u ; and ; n ; faces alot! i also post alot of other ones aswell! so yeah o3o hello xD Also, just Ask for my Skype! im online all the time :3

Welcome! I hope you will have fun here ^^

Sweet Member

8,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
MeowHime
Hello! My name is MeowHime but my real name is Chloe :3 I joined because i wanted to meet friends (Probably because ive never really had any because of bullying T^T ) I like to draw anime and pixel art and Enjoy reading manga more that watching anime! i also write story's and Oneshots! So y'know, just ask for one ; u ; I like listening to songs and playing pokemon (im stuck on the elite four in Pokemon ~ Black ; n ; ) if you become friends with me you'll notice i use the ; u ; and ; n ; faces alot! i also post alot of other ones aswell! so yeah o3o hello xD Also, just Ask for my Skype! im online all the time :3

Hey, Welcome to Gaia! yum_cupcake

Bashful Gaian

MeowHime

Hello! I'm Emily, nice to meet chu. If you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. whee
Welcome to Gaia!

Shy Flatterer

10,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
MeowHime

I like pokemon! emotion_kirakira

Beloved Lunatic

MeowHime

Well I think you'll have a lot of fun here biggrin

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
MeowHime

Hey, Welcome to Gaia! heart
Feel free to add me as a friend, i'm open to any kind of conversation so PM me whenever you want :3

Gracious Gawker

MeowHime
Welcome to gaia smile
Hello, welcome to Gaia emotion_c8

Big Fairy

MeowHime

Hey man, welcome to the madness. I'm Hex, feel free to ask me stuff about stuff. You can usually find me either playing Zomg or here on the forums.

Enjoy your stay. biggrin

Eloquent Millionaire

Shy Hunter

Welcome! :3

Shameless Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MeowHime

{{.:*''*:.Ah-ah! two hearts-

Hi there! Welcome to Gaia! smile